Tim Kennedy received death threats by ISIS

You can always tell who hates America's military when someone makes a Tim Kennedy thread that isn't about MMA.

Lol at you guys getting triggered at someone saying he likely made the threats. You guys are girls. He’s not your boyfriend. Chill out. 

Why would Kennedy get death threats from ISIS. I mean, there are obviously US special forces operators, operating illegally in Syria currently, but there isn't that many I don't think. However, ISIS has had the shit kicked out of it by Iran, Russia and Syria. It's on its last legs. Why would ISIS send death threats to a former spec ops operater of a country that is minimally involved on the ground in Syria.

I dont like the guy but fk being his enemy.

watch for lone wolf

B3LI3VE -
Ryann Von Doom -
Dreville79 -
Ryann Von Doom -
WattMell - Something tells me Kennedy probably sent those death threats to himself.

“Look guys Isis wants to kill me! I’m still relevant!”

You can fuck right off. 

He’s right though. Stann is the epitome of the classic American Hero. Kennedy is the epitome of the classic American caricature 

You can fuck right off with him. 

This.

That 

jpm995 -

Kennedy got a lot of crap on here for wineing about some fights but he is a true American hero.

The Yoel fight was b/s.

Osbot - 

Why would Kennedy get death threats from ISIS. I mean, there are obviously US special forces operators, operating illegally in Syria currently, but there isn't that many I don't think. However, ISIS has had the shit kicked out of it by Iran, Russia and Syria. It's on its last legs. Why would ISIS send death threats to a former spec ops operater of a country that is minimally involved on the ground in Syria.

Because he is a highly visible person (for instance he has his own show on History channel) known former MMA fighter, former SPECops, and until recently ISIS was in Iraq.

If you can’t see why he is a visible target then you must be living in cave.

Strykr619 -
Osbot - 

Because he is a highly visible person (for instance he has his own show on History channel) known former MMA fighter, former SPECops, and until recently ISIS was in Iraq.

People watch the history channel?

I didn’t know he was on a TV show. Was it like ancient aliens? It might be worth watching just for the hilarious awfulness that it must have been.

SUPER HLUK - 

Lol at you guys getting triggered at someone saying he likely made the threats. You guys are girls. He’s not your boyfriend. Chill out. 

Snowing up in this mofo.

Ryann Von Doom -
Dreville79 -
Ryann Von Doom -
WattMell - Something tells me Kennedy probably sent those death threats to himself.

You can fuck right off. 

He’s right though. Stann is the epitome of the classic American Hero. Kennedy is the epitome of the classic American caricature 

You can fuck right off with him. 

Lol!

Heystro -

Tim is a great American.

Unlike you, you weasel dicked, gender fluid, disgrace. 

You’re a true piece of trash my man. Legitimate human garbage. 

WattMell -
IHeartBoobies -

LOL keep fuming, pussy.

He’s not fuming, its true what he said and very well known

Osbot -
Strykr619 -
Osbot - 

People watch the history channel?

I didn’t know he was on a TV show. Was it like ancient aliens? It might be worth watching just for the hilarious awfulness that it must have been.

Hunting Hitler, fun show!

BrckNoHitBk -
WattMell -
IHeartBoobies -

LOL keep fuming, pussy.

He’s not fuming, its true what he said and very well known

Show us proof if its bullshit? I love internet tough guys. But if you trained (which we can tell by your replies you don’t) and were about to spar with him, you’d likely kiss his ass. 

That dude has accomplished more manly shit at 19 than you likey ever will and hes definitely accomplished more shit at 38 than both of you two put together in your entire lives. #triggered

Cecil Peoples Fan - Everyone hating on Tim is an SJW liberal little fagggot

This.

Crazier is when you realize in terms of “operators” that Tim is JV squad compared to Division Marine Recon, ANGLICO, USMC Amphibious Recon, SEALS,  FAST, SEAL Team 6 Rainbow, and the biggest and baddest of all the Army’s Combined Applications Group. 

Tim doesn’t pretend he’s a one man Chuck Norris movie but it kills me when mma fans all suddenly think he and Stann were the most elite of the elite. 

When you figure how bad ass Stann was and then know he wasn’t “tip of the spear” Force Recon; you understand how scary our armed forces are. 

Tim is elite compared to most enlisted in the US Army but knock it off when you believe he was a top ISIS target. 

The ONLY reason he could have been an ISIS Target is for PR. 

Because as loud as Tim broadcasts his credentials he would have been a public scalp and scared normies who thought Chuck Norris in Delta Force just got stopped. 

There is a reason CAG guys operate entirely off the grid without getting blue checks on Twitter and telling you of their shit and it’s because they would be a high priority on a hit list for terrorist groups. 

Respect Tim and damned sure respect his service but mma fans have deified him into Audie Fucking Murphy  if you listen. 

I met him recently at the airport, he was a very nice and gracious guy.

JeffersonDArcyChoke -

Crazier is when you realize in terms of “operators” that Tim is JV squad compared to Division Marine Recon, ANGLICO, USMC Amphibious Recon, SEALS,  FAST, SEAL Team 6 Rainbow, and the biggest and baddest of all the Army’s Combined Applications Group. 

Tim doesn’t pretend he’s a one man Chuck Norris movie but it kills me when mma fans all suddenly think he and Stann were the most elite of the elite. 

When you figure how bad ass Stann was and then know he wasn’t “tip of the spear” Force Recon; you understand how scary our armed forces are. 

Tim is elite compared to most enlisted in the US Army but knock it off when you believe he was a top ISIS target. 

The ONLY reason he could have been an ISIS Target is for PR. 

Because as loud as Tim broadcasts his credentials he would have been a public scalp and scared normies who thought Chuck Norris in Delta Force just got stopped. 

There is a reason CAG guys operate entirely off the grid without getting blue checks on Twitter and telling you of their shit and it’s because they would be a high priority on a hit list for terrorist groups. 

Respect Tim and damned sure respect his service but mma fans have deified him into Audie Fucking Murphy  if you listen. 

You're right, ISIS wouldn't wanna kill the most popular sniper, army ranger......