Tim Silvia Test Results UFC 47

Okay you may have brought this up before but this is posted on news at the UFC web-site

Summary:
Tim Sylvia makes his much anticipated return to the Octagon Saturday, June 19, at the Mandalay Bay Events Center as he tries to regain the belt that he relinquished after a successful title defense in UFC 44. Sylvia gave up his belt after testing positive for an anabolic agent following UFC 44 and was unable to fight in UFC 47 because new test results were not available at the time of weigh-in.

UFC President Dana White says it's time for Sylvia to return, "Tim has served his suspension, been very remorseful and has handled the matter extremely well. I'm looking forward to seeing Tim back in the Octagon and I'm anticipating a tremendous fight."

Okay this is the part that is a bunch of BS "and was unable to fight in UFC 47 because new test results were not available at the time of weigh-in."

I was at the weigh in and they announced that there was residual amounts left in his system. I don't know about steroids and how long they stay in your system. But I can't imagine someone training and sweating so much wouldn't work that our of his system in four months. Then they blatenly lie to fans on their web-site. Is tim really that marketable that they need to protect so much?

Leslie

Chill out dude, on the last PPV they told us straight up what happened. Its nothing, they prolly just didnt update that part of the site yet because they already addressed the issue. Not everthing the UFC does is a blantant attempt to mistreat its fans.

How do they know how long it was in his system? either way test results were available and that is why he couldn't fight.

They told us why straight up and honest several times. The site is just not specific/updated.

I think it is a lie because the fight was April 2nd and the news was dated April 19th that is a blantant lie.

By the way I am a chick not a dude. :)

They wouldn't have to BS if people would pull the huge stick out of their asses re: steroid use. I would be lying far worse than that if I were in their spot.

Sorry leslie, no disrespect intended. I just think people tend to be really harsh on the UFC around here. Its silly how much people complain about any little detail.

Sylvia cosmetic steroids allowed him to gain a lot of muscle mass from the Ricco fight (no weight cutting) to the McGee fight (cutting weight to make 269).

This whole case has been one big lie IMO.

He took roids to get bigger, not to look better. He took them for longer than he admitted as he was still busted. He is probably clean now as getting caught 3 times would really piss Dana off.

Just my oppinion of course.

Has the NSAC even received a passed test yet?

The whole thing was an out of control April Fool's joke, since they don't take tests until after the fight. Besides, it was only trace elements, and we all know trace elements of winstrol last for years.

retard thread................

Sorry but Winstrol does not linger in your system that long.

GROUNDCONTROL beat me to it. not even close to 9 months, that's ridiculous.

but I wouldn't say that to Tim because he has a lot of anger, a lot of emotions built up inside of him. and he's taking it out on poor Arlovski or Mir, or whoever happens to be standin across from him.

Sylvia is a cheater and I'm really sorry UFC is going to have him back.

What is even more sad was what Dana White said on the last UFC when they were talking about the Sylvia situation "Tim's an honest guy..."
Because that is obviously what an honest guy does; get's caught for cheating.

Maybe they keep him because he's a good value to them. The opposite of a Tank or a Rizzo. More bang for their buck.

Businesses care about money, not the ethics of people. Dana has proven time and again that he's all about da money.

LOL, I was quoting him. He always talks about his pent up emotions in interviews, in a matter-of-fact kind of tone that can't help but make me laugh. He needs some new material.

when it's all said and done, I like Tim's fights. he's a freakin BEAST. a fight with AA will be off the heezy fo sheezy

Personally I don't care if Tim used them or not. If he tests clean he should be allowed to fight.

It is a scientific fact that winstrol stays in the system for years and years. Sylvia and Monte Cox were telling the truth all along, but the tabloid mma media made it out to be a scandal that it really shouldn't have been.

striker18- Deca stays in your system for years and years. Winstrol is a water based drug that has to be taken on a regular basis due to the fact that it is out of your system more quickly.

"What is special about the injectable Ilium Stanabolic(Brand of Winstrol V) is that its substance is not as is common in almost all steroids-dissolved in oil it is dissolved in water. Although almost every steroid-experienced bodybuilder knows this difference, the practical application of this knowledge rarely occurs: the injection-free intervals of the compound Ilium Stanabolic must be distinctly shorter than with the other common steroids.

Simplified, this means that Ilium Stanabolic 50 mg/ml must be injected much more frequently than the oil-dissolved steroids (e.g. Primobolan, Deca-Durabolin, Sustanon 250, Parabolan, etc.). The reason for this is the relative low half-life time of steroids. Those dissolved in water must be injected at least every second day, and best results are observed at a daily injection of 50 mg."

yore evun stupider!?