Tim Sylvia-Professional Fighter

indeed

I see futurechamp is a little upset over Arlovskis loss. None the less, I felt he was ripe for the loss.

Bitch, bitch, bitch, complain, complain, complain, deny, deny, deny. Guess what! Another belt in the MFS house! Anyone claiming luck brought it, is delusional. TTT Tim and MFS.

congrats to big tim!!! and another belt for the best fight team in the world!

TTMFT

I can finally go back to class now that the pressure's off. -slinks into class with head down-

TeeTeeTee

MFSfan4life,

Check your MMA.TV mail, and/or email me at BZLJJ@AOL.COM.

Thanks! :)

Theres something about his sideburns that makes it hard to take him seriously. Like a dude with a handlebar mustache....he just makes me chuckle. People always hate on the "big man" because of the size/reach advantage- but anybody-including Tim- who puts it on the line is worthy of respect. Period.

Oh Shit!

Tim's little bandwagon is starting to roll.

After the rematch with Arlovski...It will derail once again.

ttt for Tim

Entreri-No Bandwagon here sir! Callin it like I see it, before the fight and well after the fight. I am postive in the fact MFS fighters have the tools and I'm stickin' to it.
Win or lose I'll be there. Check my original post, it was to prove to the forum that the way everyone jumps fighters jocks when they do well but call them a "has-been" when they lose. It's MMA, ANYONE can be caught, just try to be one that doin' the catchin'!

Longlive the reign of Mr. Sylvia!

It's funny as hell when people who don't fight, or have done an AMY show get on here and talk shit about fighters! Tim has a 23-2 record, with his only two losses coming from 2 (former) world champs. Get in the cage and fight Tim if you think he's slow, lanky, blah, blah, blah. You'll sing a different toon when you wake up! Tim has worked hard to earn his title back and is a true champion. Good job Tim, and good luck with your future battles.

I said all this BEFORE the Arlovski fight

I'm not really a fan of Tim either but the guy gets about 2% of the respect he deserves as a fighter

before last fight he was top 10 now he's top 5

Most people here wouldnt say a thing to Tims face.

Also the PPV seems to take away from how big he really is in person. Just watched him on one of those UFC shows and he barely makes it through the door frame without ducking his head. The guy is huge although he may not seem like when you see him on TV.

I used to think there was no reason for another fight with Andre, but Tim made me realize that he can beat him again no matter how it may be going . He has the one punch HW punch that can change a fight anytime it lands.

I just hope he stays busy and doesn`t disappear for a while.

I think the whining would be you.

bsrizpac I do believe that it is you who sucketh! LOL Thread was to prove a point. Did you see all the Tim threads after he won? I TTT'ed this just to see that what I was saying came true. NOW we have a ton of Sylvia fans onboard compared to before his fight with Andrei. All of the "Arlovski didnt stand a chance" statements made it would seem Tim was doomed before ever even fighting him, but when Arlovski lost look at all the people turn the tide on him. Andrei is a skilled fighter for sure. Tim just ate the beast that day, which he worked very hard to do.