Time to cut Ellenberger

For his own good.

I don't know if he should be cut, but he needs some time off after that KO.

Time for Jake to retire.

He needs to take time off and just grapple...

Yah i think ufc is probably done with ellenberger. Sucks always looked at jake as a top 10 welterweight

Nasty K.O , don't like seeing Jake go out like that. 

Definitely,cut him

Fuckin sucked watching that. Beautiful KO but hate seeing that happen to "jakey baby"

They should not have matched him up with a KO artist after he had been KO'D so many times. This was bound to happen.

He should probably go to Bellator or another organization. He doesnt have the same power and cant take shots as well anymore. 

I think Jake probably retires. He's had a really good career. I thought he was going to be champion at one time. Almost every loss he's had in the last 10 years has been vs a top guy. Lawler,Rory,Wonderboy,Gamebred so it's not like he's been losing to random guys.

The Kampmann fight did change him though. That's clear. He was beating the fuck out of Martin but couldn't quite finish him. He was so hesitant in his next fight vs Hieron. Horrible fight.

Stern -

I think Jake probably retires. He's had a really good career. I thought he was going to be champion at one time. Almost every loss he's had in the last 10 years has been vs a top guy. Lawler,Rory,Wonderboy,Gamebred so it's not like he's been losing to random guys.

The Kampmann fight did change him though. That's clear. He was beating the fuck out of Martin but couldn't quite finish him. He was so hesitant in his next fight vs Hieron. Horrible fight.

he was hesitant in the Rory fight too, they both were, badly. 

Retire brah

https://gfycat.com/WhichGoldenAnkolewatusi

I disagree,he has one more fight in him,maybe a rematch with Lawler or another fighter with Ko power

Should probably be talking about the concern for his health rather than calling for the guy being cut.

Or stop feeding him to young killers. 

Non N00B -
Stern -

he was hesitant in the Rory fight too, they both were, badly. 

Yes. I completely agree,that fight was very uneventful. It was a combination of Jake not being aggressive enough and Rory's piston jab. Rory dominated the range battle.

Nah.. he was doing great till he got tagged with the hard punch that preceded the elbow. He was in great form and looked good. You win some you lose some..

EKPOGI -

I disagree,he has one more fight in him,maybe a rematch with Lawler or another fighter with Ko power

Lol why do you hate him so much