Time travelers wife

Worth watching on DVD or at the theater if you have time, and definitely pedo bear approved.. The movie started off awkard but it's because they wanted to tell the story from his point of view not hers.

Other than being a little weird with the guy flirting with his wife when she was a girl or when she fools around with a younger or different version of himself it was good. Overall all 2.75 stripes. You will leave the theater feeling indifferent but not ripped off like Benjamin Button.

I only saw it because it kinda reminded me of my favorite cancelled series Journeyman.

A little overly melodramatic, but it was pretty good overall.

Some crazy bitch was bawling out of control at the end. 

I will probably be stuck catching this one on a plane.

Not a bad movie...

FearMir -  I only saw it because it kinda reminded me of my favorite cancelled series Journeyman.

I liked that show too. Good sci-fi never gets a fair shake on TV these days.

And to stay on topic, I'll be honest and cop to being mildly interested in The Time Traveler's Wife. I love time travel and what not, but was worried that the movie would be too sappy along the lines of something like The Notebook.

this better not be a tear jerker!

I laughed and thought it was funny in the end, mainly because for some reason the thought of him having to hit it when she is a granny and he's in his 30's popped into my mind

FCTV808 - this better not be a tear jerker!

Seriously. I can't tear up in public again. It's starting to ruin my image.

KUIndustries - I laughed and thought it was funny in the end, mainly because for some reason the thought of him having to hit it when she is a granny and he's in his 30's popped into my mind

"The last scene in the book takes place when Clare is 82 and Henry is 43. She is waiting for Henry, as she has done her whole life, and when he arrives, he clasps her in his arms."

DataLifePlus - 
FearMir -  I only saw it because it kinda reminded me of my favorite cancelled series Journeyman.

I liked that show too. Good sci-fi never gets a fair shake on TV these days.

And to stay on topic, I'll be honest and cop to being mildly interested in The Time Traveler's Wife. I love time travel and what not, but was worried that the movie would be too sappy along the lines of something like The Notebook.
It is very sappy.

Sappy but not as bad as Up was in the beginning. Holy crap

FearMir - 
KUIndustries - I laughed and thought it was funny in the end, mainly because for some reason the thought of him having to hit it when she is a granny and he's in his 30's popped into my mind

"The last scene in the book takes place when Clare is 82 and Henry is 43. She is waiting for Henry, as she has done her whole life, and when he arrives, he clasps her in his arms."

damnit that made my stomach crimp up.

FCTV808 - 
FearMir - 

damnit that made my stomach crimp up.

Thankfully, the movie does not end like that or as terribly as Benjamin Buttons.

Benjamin Button had me thinking it was going to be a classic movie up until the last 30 minutes. After it was over I was pissed

i was okay w/ the way button ended. sorta

He lived his whole life not carrying what people wanted than when HE couldn't handle it he bailed. Kept thinking what a fag