TIT predictions

With TIT being roughly 28 hours away, I must throw out a few predictions to get a discussion going. I warn you, these predictions have no basis what so ever. I'm just trying to get everyone else talking because I'm curious as to what you fuckers think.

1. Gilligan will beat shultz because gilligan trains with bill luff, and luff owns the lucky dog music hall. I've never been, but I hear it's great. Gilligan by stoppage near the end of round 1.

2. Jay White will beat mike dexter. Dexter is the man, but jay is huge, and also the man. Besides, jay posts on the forum, and might kill me if I pick dexter.

3. Nuri by brutal KO because he's better than campos.

4. Jack welby will win because I heard a while back he was running for water commissioner or something like that. If he's in politics, he must be tough.

5.Matt Martin will beat jim clifford. I train with matt, and I know nothing about jim. You know how it is....gotta stick with your boy.

6.Jed tinlin will win by KO because he is one of the scariest looking guys I've ever seen. That and he's lance's boy, and some of lance's good mojo will rub off on jed.

1. Sash looks like a serial killer, and is looking for redemption. He's had quite some time to think about what happened last time, and I think he'll also win by ko.

2. we will all get very drunk after the fights.

3. I will attempt to convince a girl that having sex with me is a good idea.

anyone wanna add to these?

Rick

good