Tito and Shamrock altercation?

Dear Zuffa...

Please stop leaving a mic in Tito's hand.

Thank you.

nemesisenforcer, maybe in your area or cable/satelite system advertising lacked. My friend who only watches the UFC when I buy them knew about this PPV happening and he doesn't have the internet. Go figure.

Possibly Weavil, but other than Ken showing up on Best damn sports show or Kimmel show, I only recall once hearing a commercial for it on the radio.

Seen a billboard with Shamrock and Kimo, had one with Liddell and Ortiz before that,Kinda of suprized cause of lack of commicals for ufc 48.

LOL at' intercontinental championship'

If Tito wants Ken then Tito can come up to HW.

Yeah exactley!! Why does Ken have to unaturally drop weight to fight Tito. Why can't Tito man enough and to not cut and take the fight at heavy?? It's not for a title, so what is the problem?? Come on Futa1 fight him at heavy and stop making everything YOUR way.

I don't want to see this fight.

It probably will happen. Both guys want it, and UFC 40 was the most profitable event they've had in a long time.

Tito and Shammy at HW. Zuffa, you know what to do.

lol interesting, my posts are deleted?

no reason for this fight to happen again, but if it does there is no way ken should cut to LHW again. Make Tito come up to HW.

i would only like to see the fight at hw

Ortiz thinks he can take a healthy Shamrock since he beat him already. Tito has alot more to lose then Ken. Since we've seem Tito exposed against Couture and Liddell, I don't think Tito should be taking this fight. I see Shamrock waiting for Tito to try to take him down and punishing him. And if Tito locks him up on the cage, Shamrock may take him down. The leg injury stopped Ken from defending and going on the offense, other then standing and striking. Tito should look for a easier fish. Murray, with his punching power may mean "lights-out" for Ortiz. Plus he's got some good take down defense.

Ken vs Mir is very correct.

If you have to do Tito vs Shammy, do it at Heavyweight, 3 rounds, and Ken might win.

if tito wants shamrock so much now then tito should move up to hw, ken has already went down the lhw let tito come up now.