5. Can't decide

Imo Phone Post 3.0
Anderson
Jones
Aldo
Gsp
Fedor Phone Post 3.0

So your P4P GOAT is Anderson?

Anderson's best career wins are over Rich Franklin, Dan Henderson, and Vitor Belfort. His second Chael win was pretty impressive but he was dominated for 95% of their first fight.

Forrest Griffin, Leites, Marquardt, Cote have all been hit and miss in the UFC. Good wins, but hardly world beaters.

People say Fedor fought cans, but at least he never lost to them, unlike Anderson. He's also a proven cheater.

But that's your GOAT? I honestly find it laughable that anyone considers him the GOAT.

If Jon never fights again (probably moreso if he does) he is the GOAT, and I don't think it's that close. If we're talking about the best, most complete fighter who can beat you anytime anywhere, it's jones. His diversity is unmatched. He can do everything and do it better than those who are experts in their chosen base discipline. He can out-wrestle olympic wrestlers, out-strike (or go strike for strike) with the best strikers, out-clinch anyone, out-grapple anyone if it hits the ground. Before he fought Glover, NO ONE wanted anything to do with the guy. And then he chose to stand in the pocket and beat him at his strength. His fighter IQ is as good as it gets. He doesn't gas. He has balls of steal and chooses to beat fighters at their strength. A. Silva can do crazy striking, but Jones can beat you anywhere with ridiculously impressive moves. Chael held Silva down for 4 1/2 rounds straight. No one could remotely approach doing that to Jones. He's beat 6-7 guys who have held the LHW title. That is insane. And remember; he was doing a lot of this stuff while being undisciplined, screwing around and partying and abusing drugs. He wasn't even taking things seriously.

The Last Emperor -
OVER_HYPEDorUNDER_PAID - 
Super Saiyan God Vegeta - 1. Anderson Silva
2. Jon Bones Jones
3. GSP
4. Fedor
5. Can't decide

Imo Phone Post 3.0
Anderson
Jones
Aldo
Gsp
Fedor Phone Post 3.0

So your P4P GOAT is Anderson?

Anderson's best career wins are over Rich Franklin, Dan Henderson, and Vitor Belfort. His second Chael win was pretty impressive but he was dominated for 95% of their first fight.

Forrest Griffin, Leites, Marquardt, Cote have all been hit and miss in the UFC. Good wins, but hardly world beaters.

People say Fedor fought cans, but at least he never lost to them, unlike Anderson. He's also a proven cheater.

But that's your GOAT? I honestly find it laughable that anyone considers him the GOAT.

Well you're an idiot Phone Post 3.0

Hate420 -
D241 -

The guy who said that I have the worst logic on this forum, in the same post also said Jones' win over DC is a better win than anyone Fedor ever beat.

People with the above logic, will never share the same logic as me, and in my opinion, that's fine with me.

I'm with you bro. Dude off his rocker. I've learned over the years that 99% of the people that discredit Fedor simply weren't fans of MMA at the time to witness his brilliance (Orcus being an exception). Phone Post 3.0
I've seen almost all of Fedors fights.He is the best HW of all time and I still think he's #3 behind GSP and Jones.He was a brilliant fighter for his time and could possibly be the HW champion today if he was still committed to the sport which he clearly isn't.

Jones is the better fighter though, more well rounded, amazing fight IQ, and already has a more impressive resume and he's only 27-28.And before the fight with DC, there was a large number of people on here who thought he was the #1 HW as well as #1 LHW.

And look at who Cormier has beaten in his career, and yet Jones was clearly the better fighter.People like to hate on Jones because of what he does outside the cage which is fine, but that doesn't change the stuff he's done inside of it.

And he's had some of his biggest wins while not being fully committed to the sport.If he comes back he could still have easily another 4-5 years of his prime left and if he continues to do what he's done time and time again, there will really be no debate. Phone Post 3.0

Death Beast -
Super Saiyan God Vegeta - 1. Anderson Silva
2. Jon Bones Jones
3. GSP
4. Fedor
5. Can't decide

Imo Phone Post 3.0

BJ or Aldo?
Not bj, not even close tbh.

Aldo by a distance. Phone Post 3.0

Jon Jones

Anderson Silva