Tito Ortiz and a Ramp will Save Bellator

Just like he saved the UFC when he fought shamrock at UFC 40

Futa won Phone Post 3.0

Bringing MMA back to life

I will watch Phone Post 3.0

Well Bobby, I think.....just a guess?
Bellator gets more views tonight for free then the UFC gets Pay-per views!
Who wins?
And the Ramp is a cool entrance imo. The UFC should bring it back.

FightToLive - Well Bobby, I think.....just a guess?
Who wins?
I agree on the numbers.
I don't like the UFC style entrance much either Phone Post 3.0

SMOKING MANHOLE -
FightToLive - Well Bobby, I think.....just a guess?
Who wins?
I agree on the numbers.
I don't like the UFC style entrance much either Phone Post 3.0
I like it, its an oldie, but does bring back some life into the entrances. Pride made good use of that, hope Bellator can do the same Phone Post 3.0

hendofanforlife - 

the ramp allows any fighter that wants to bring out disabled cornermen in wheelchairs  with them to do so

lol vu

hendofanforlife -

the ramp allows any fighter that wants to bring out disabled cornermen in wheelchairs  with them to do so

Dude wtf hahaha Phone Post

People wanted The Ramp Pride style intros brought back. Dana's ego would let him admit he was wrong so bravo to Bellator Phone Post 3.0

Word is Limp Bizkit's in the house. Phone Post 3.0

Mustard Tiger - Word is Limp Bizkit's in the house. Phone Post 3.0

Fuk I wish I was young again!

Coker understands than in order to grow a business, he has to get viewers to build stars. Ex outspoken UFC fighters, fancy intros (ramps), and other things of that nature will get people to watch the cards. He will build future names by drawing people in to watch the big names of the past. Unfortunately as much as I like the UFC, they only believe in building one star...the initials U F C.

Obviously the UFC knows what they are doing because they have been doing a great job for years. They are so much bigger than anyone ever thought they could be. However once such a solid foundation has been laid, you have to build off that foundation with talent to keep people watching. Sometimes that means putting on more of a show then just fight, after fight, after fight.

MMA Playwright -
Phenomenal Phone Post 3.0

Mustard Tiger - Word is Limp Bizkit's in the house. Phone Post 3.0
Who's in the house?

As long as it's not Vanilla Ice and the Tapout crew Phone Post 3.0

Mustard Tiger - Word is Limp Bizkit's in the house. Phone Post 3.0
That is a terrible word. It should never get out. Ever. Phone Post 3.0

definitly like that they are bringing back the ramp. Will make them look different and it makes the fighters look like bigger stars. Great move by Bellator.

If Cocker brings in the female announcer from Pride I'd faint Phone Post 3.0

The people are crying out for a savior of mma. Bellator will look upon them all, and give us the fucking PRIDE FC theatrics that we all missed.

This is like some nightmare world where the wcw of mma(hint.. Its the ufc) won the saturday night wars. The inferior product rules the day, where they are great at stealing talent, ideas or organizations instead of innovating. We're fucked. Phone Post 3.0

Bobby Lupo - 

Bringing MMA back to life

Bobby Loops is keeping it real! All MMA intro's should involve pyrotechnics!