Tito Ortiz and Chael Sonnen...

Both of them labelled as bullshitters, both of them considered to be out of the title picture...

They both put on freak performances and all of a sudden they're both MONSTERS who are DESTROYING EVERYONE...

MMA has been infamous for band wagons for some time, but this is just getting out of hand.

Know what band wagons I'm on?

Fedor Emelianenko
Anderson Silva
Chuck Liddell
Mauricio Ruas
JDS
Dustin Hazelett
Mike Brown
Stefan Struve
Paul Buentello
Dan Hardy
Ross Pearson

Any many, many more!

Fuck the UG.

To be fair, Sonnen was on quite a little run of top MWs for awhile. I remember telling my brother while we watched the Dan Miller fight about how Miller would tap him easy - I was very wrong.

Sonnen beat Miller, Marquardt, and Okami in impressive fashion. He also beat a whooping on Anderson for 24 minutes. The guy has proven his worth.

i gotta admit that even though im a tito fan...at least the tito of old, im amazed at the sudden bandwagon he has now after only beating Bader. One win since '06 to me does not equal being in the title picture. should he be in it after beating a couple top5 guys? sure. but not after one win.

as for sonnen, he was on a good roll beating solid fighters and then dominating silva for 4 1/2 rounds before finally being submitted. even with his testosterone issue i dont see how people can put him out of title contention.

anyways, point being, sonnens bandwagon has been here for a little while now, while titos has come and gone and then suddenly come back again with one win.

Chael and Sonnen haters are lame faggots.

How's that Chuck Liddell band wagon working out for you? I have some bad news for you... He isn't fighting anymore. Phone Post

My2cents - How's that Chuck Liddell band wagon working out for you? I have some bad news for you... He isn't fighting anymore. Phone Post

wow.