TITO ORTIZ GETS SHOT!!!

in this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEecE3x5rnI

someone embed

are you looking for some attention or something, does it excite you that a whole bunch of people will hit this thread because of the way you started the thread with tito ortiz gets shot, grow up

weak.

now that's a takedown.

I didn't know Tito was multi-lingual.. guess English was his second language

that guy loves spitting over dead bodies...

valley of the wolves

"does it excite you that a whole bunch of people will hit this thread because of the way you started the thread with tito ortiz gets shot"

YES,bitch

Wasn't this the movie that had people in the US up in arms because it portrayed the US army as being nothing more than murderous mercenaries? I'm actually surprised that Tito would have had anything to do with that project considering his support for the US troops. Oh yeah, Gary Busy played a mad doctor that experimented on Iraqy citizens and shit. Directed by a Turkish film maker that was infuriated by the US presence in the middle east ;)

Actually TheBlix, this is the movie that had Jewish groups up in arms. They got it banned from U.S theaters because they said it was anti-Semitic.

Where did free speech go to?

I stand corrected.

Theblix- It is a movie, not real life. Grow up

"Theblix- It is a movie, not real life. Grow up"

Um, wtf? Grow up? what the hell did I say that put sand in your vagina? That I'm surprised Tito would work on a script that made the US military look like shit? Well, I'm sure I'm not the only one on that page.

Tito's role was somewhat of a positive. He asks for the car to be stopped so they can let the captives get some air; the other guy then goes crazy with the gun. Tito's character, incensed, tells the guy that he's a soldier and they don't do that and that he's going to report the guy. When he says the guy is under arrest he gets shot. If anything his role is supposed to show the US military in a good light.

Good film.