Tito out who's in vs Chuck or does nobody care?

With Dana saying it's going to be Randy vs Franklin who's going to take Tito's spot? I know Chuck is past his prime but there are a few fights I'd love to see him in......maybe a Chuck vs Forrest or a Chuck vs Thiago Silva maybe....anyone care....

Feed him to James Toney.

Toney did call him out at one point...why not

Hiro Protagonist -  Feed him to James Toney.

I like it.

I'd be shocked if Dana did that. Toney will KO Chuck. It'll look a lot like Chuck/Rampage II.

any other guesses? I say Toney as well.

I would love to see a randy/chuck 4.

Seriously, its a great matchup of styles and 2 guys who are a bit over the hill.

Forrest, Jardine rematch, Cane? There are not many big names available that wouldn't be a big threat to him. I could see them pulling forrest from the Nog bout and putting them against eachother.

"he only beat wrestlers with crappy standup. "

Wanderlei Silva

Jose Pele Landi Jons

Guy Mezger

Amar Solouev

Vitor Belfort

Alistair Overeem

Jeremy Horn

Murilo Bustamante

You were saying...?

Bam57Bam -  I would love to see a randy/chuck 4.

Seriously, its a great matchup of styles and 2 guys who are a bit over the hill.

Franklin-Couture

He should fight at heavyweight against Big Nog.

Skyrunner - Dana will never let Chuck fight Toney because he knows his boy would be sleeping on the mat.
Chuck was supposed to be UFCs "most feared striker" LOL,but he only beat wrestlers with crappy standup.

I am a huge chuck fan but I think this is true;

Couture vs Chuck?

Franklin vs Toney?

You see what I did there?

to properly answer this question you need to ask yourself who can Toney win against that Dana hates?

That's a shorter list. Plus, Toney's said that he wants to fight at heavyweight (whereas the Dana wants him to fight at LHW). Best guess for Toney's introduction will be at HW and against Big Country or the loser of the current round-robin of heavyweights (Cain, JDS, Mir, Nog or Carwin). Of those, which are least likely to lose?

Vegas should open up odds on this. Why doesn't somebody start a poll?

to properly answer this question you need to ask yourself who can Toney win against that Dana hates?

That's a shorter list. Plus, Toney's said that he wants to fight at heavyweight (whereas the Dana wants him to fight at LHW). Best guess for Toney's introduction will be at HW and against Big Country or the loser of the current round-robin of heavyweights (Cain, JDS, Mir, Nog or Carwin). Of those, which are least likely to lose?

Vegas should open up odds on this. Why doesn't somebody start a poll?

DADA MFING 5000

CHUCK vs FORREST perfect time to do it. Also Chuck vs. Crocop, Rich, Bonnar, or Houston would be ok.

He should fight at heavyweight. That way they can feed him a lesser opponent as first fight in the weight class rather than giving him an obvious scrub at 205.

ttt

Altofsky -  "he only beat wrestlers with crappy standup. "

Wanderlei Silva

Jose Pele Landi Jons

Guy Mezger

Amar Solouev

Vitor Belfort

Alistair Overeem

Jeremy Horn

Murilo Bustamante

You were saying...?

He was saying he has no fucking clue about MMA history and only knows what has happened in the last couple of years................... : )

Haulport - 
Altofsky -  "he only beat wrestlers with crappy standup. "

Wanderlei Silva
Jose Pele Landi Jons
Guy Mezger
Amar Solouev
Vitor Belfort
Alistair Overeem
Jeremy Horn
Murilo Bustamante

You were saying...?
He was saying he has no fucking clue about MMA history and only knows what has happened in the last couple of years................... : )

That's awesome! HAHA!