Tito vs Vitor

1 Like

Who do you think won? Any split decision is always up for the fans to determine.

This is the first fight I saw live. I think Tito’s theatrics at the end may have helped him take the 3rd round in the eye of the judges. Close fight though. Part of me wishes Vitor got the decisions just for the awkwardness of Tito doing all of that and then coming up short.

very damn close
probably just judge r2 to determine the winner
ok i just did. vitor won r2. tito did not do as much in his 1 minute on top as vitor did. the stats…
http://ufcstats.com/fight-details/4fb2c181e8fd5910
significant strikes r2: **4 of 8 tito ** 10 of 17 vitor

vitor was the rightful winner

1 Like

Tito.

The cards were turned in by then, plus the judges do it, Round by Round, they don’t wait until the whole fight is over and then go back and do the scoring for every round at once. I would like to see the score cards. Because Round 3 could have been unanimous for Tito.

1 Like

I must be misremembering the fight. I’ll rewatch later.

I myself have to rewatch it later.

Victor Gracie

You know what’s crazy? At that point I remember Vitor was already considered “shot” and past his prime a bit. Yet, checking it now, the guy was only 26.

And Tito was only 30. These were young dudes.

2 Likes

Extremely underrated W of Tito’s

2 Likes

I loved when Tito ran in the crowd after that split decision

1 Like

Check that…ran in the crowd BEFORE the decision

1 Like

I remember this in the crowd. It felt like when fighters throw their arms up like they won the second the fight is over. I’m not a Tito fan, but the crowd went nuts for that.

2 Likes

Would have been a classic Tito moment if he lost

3 Likes