Tito wants a piece of Mike Tyson

touch - 
BJ Penn Forever -

When Tito left the UFC I was foolishly happy.... I was like "great, I was so tired of hearing and seeing Tito in MMA, I'm glad he is gone".

And then Cyborg Tito, Bellator Tito, Golden Boy Tito and Combate Tito happened and it just goes on and on and on and on and on... fuck!

The Interviewer Tito makes up for all these other Titos.

Manager is his most effective role IMHO

Listen. Mike Tyson's physique shows that his half life is like 60 years old. This mother fucker can live to 120 easily. That means his strength has definitely not left him yet.

WrestlingSucks -
theshooter - Both guys are past their primes. Mike Tyson is probably more past his prime than Tito.

Why does Tito make these lame challenges?

I remember years ago when Tito was the UFC champ at 205 lbs, he challenged Renzo Gracie and Kazushi Sakuraba, both of whom he had a size advantage over, as Tito had to cut a lot of weight to make 205, and Renzo and Sakuraba were under 205 at their regular walk around weights. He also challenged an obviously past his prime Chuck Liddell, who had not fought in years, and then celebrated after beating him as if it was some great victory, even though Chuck whooped him twice when both were in their primes. Then there’s the Alberto del Rio fight, where Tito beat a pro wrestler who had not fought in MMA in years.

I can understand doing these fights for money, and I’d certainly watch Tito vs Tyson, but it is still lame.

He’s taking easy fights way past his own prime and winning for a payday. Don’t blame him it keeps working out for him. The promoters keep losing their asses on the fights as well. Tito is a genius.

“Tito is a genius” just might be the dumbest fucking thing ever posted in the history of this forum

Tito challenging old retired guys.

Sounds about right.

1 Like

Hmm, I'd say there's enough faith/doubt in either fighter to suggest that this could be competitive and, thus, a viable card.

As a fighter, Tito knows that retired fighters likely want to experience the camp, the excitement and the victory one last time. Being on the older himself, he's going after the whole retirement home.

Ethical? Nah. Savvy? Yup. He and White are more similar than they know.

Would you buy this card...

Bare knuckle Tyson vs Chris Leben

boxing Egg vs Tito

pankration CCC vs Valentina 

Nate Diaz, TKZ, Ortega, Masvidal, Conor, Khabib, Covington, TFerg, and Julian Lane are all in attendance.

BJTT-BigDaddy -

Would you buy this card...

Bare knuckle Tyson vs Chris Leben

boxing Egg vs Tito

pankration CCC vs Valentina 

Nate Diaz, TKZ, Ortega, Masvidal, Conor, Khabib, Covington, TFerg, and Julian Lane are all in attendance.

What's the price?

theshooter - Both guys are past their primes. Mike Tyson is probably more past his prime than Tito.

I remember years ago when Tito was the UFC champ at 205 lbs, he challenged Renzo Gracie and Kazushi Sakuraba, both of whom he had a size advantage over, as Tito had to cut a lot of weight to make 205, and Renzo and Sakuraba were under 205 at their regular walk around weights. He also challenged an obviously past his prime Chuck Liddell, who had not fought in years, and then celebrated after beating him as if it was some great victory, even though Chuck whooped him twice when both were in their primes. Then there’s the Alberto del Rio fight, where Tito beat a pro wrestler who had not fought in MMA in years.

I can understand doing these fights for money, and I’d certainly watch Tito vs Tyson, but it is still lame.

This guy gets it

Titos ENTIRE career was built on beating MWs. He even lost to some MWs. He marketed himself well, that’s it. I give him credit for that part. But to act like hes a top 10 LHW overall is laughable. 

This is a desperate attempt to stay relevant. He would NEVER let Tyson swing at him 100% speed. He would run for his life

1 Like
WrestlingSucks -

He’s taking easy fights way past his own prime and winning for a payday. Don’t blame him it keeps working out for him. The promoters keep losing their asses on the fights as well. Tito is a genius.

I Also agree with this. If he can get paid, good for him

Weird call out from a guy that really really really doesn't like getting hit in the head.

Arent these two good friends? If they do fight i can see it being a big worked fight.

Tyson used to hang around Tito in the changing rooms before fights I’m not buying it

Tito's a fucktard

1 Like

I am SO in for the interviews. How good would it be to have them on a split screen during Sportscenter?  Not sure either one is coherent at this point!

Tito taking a page out of Jon Jones' playbook and pretending he wants a fight that he will never sign on the dotted line for just for publicity.

1 Like

Stop it Tito

1 Like

Sit down tito

1 Like

Tito only calls out smaller fighters, he has done this his entire career! 

1 Like

When he was with Bellator I remember Tito said he’d only fight Fedor at 205. 

I was like WTF, man. C'mon GTFOH with that. 

knot eye - 

When he was with Bellator I remember Tito said he’d only fight Fedor at 205. 

I was like WTF, man. C'mon GTFOH with that. 

He said the same about Shamrock.

kungfugrip - Should be in boxing. Tito has trained in boxing as a part of mma. Tyson never trained in mma.

Sign the deal tito

MMA stands for mixed martial arts.  Seems the more appropriate venue.