Tito winning is good for the UFC

I have not had as many of friends who are casual MMA fans, come watch the fights as I did last night. I wasn't even going to order to event until my wife saw Tito was on and she wanted to see him fight.

At the end of the day for whatever reason people want to see him.

Tito has more fans than any 10 other MMA stars combined. Having him on top, generates revenue for the UFC for sure.

Sooö trué!!!!! Phone Post

he has tons of fans and haters and both will spend money to watch him fight. and that is very good for buisness.

Tito good for sport! Phone Post

EvilMaster - Tito has more fans than any 10 other MMA stars combined. Having him on top, generates revenue for the UFC for sure.

This. Tito has always had a huge following, which is one reason why he and Zuffa always seemed to be at odds over money. Tito has always maintained that as a UFC pioneer with millions of fans, he should be getting Handy Couture, Chocolate Al-like money for his fights, which never seemed to happen. Perhaps his attitude and mouth kept that from happening, but there is no denying his draw. I wonder what the PPV numbers are like for last night, will be interesting to see if there's a significant bump over the past few events