Tito's movie going straight to....

don't most movies with mma fighters go straight to video?

Did anyone think anything different?

I think it would be cool to be in a movie with Dennis Hopper, and wouldn't care if it was straight to video.

Sounded like a pretty strong cast, I don't know how they could fuck it up!?!?!?

"The Crow:Wicked Prayer"

that's how they can fuck it up ;)

After all, it has "Chozen" from Karate Kid 2.

"I think it would be cool to be in a movie with Dennis Hopper, and wouldn't care if it was straight to video."

well, movie execs care.

it's kinda like the UFC...if your first outing sucks, then you are gone...unless your name is Tiki.

ttt

"it's kinda like the UFC...if your first outing sucks, then you are gone...unless your name is Tiki."

Dude, let's be fair. Tiki's first THREE outings sucked... Oh wait..

""I think it would be cool to be in a movie with Dennis Hopper, and wouldn't care if it was straight to video."
well, movie execs care.

it's kinda like the UFC...if your first outing sucks, then you are gone...unless your name is Tiki."

There are plenty of examples actors who have been in extremely bad movies, including ones that went right to video, that went on to much better things.

I am sure there are also plenty of examples of people who had a small part in a very successful movie, and never went anywhere too.

Yes, someone may see Tito's potential and offer him a part in a major motion picture. Tito may have worked on his acting and could surprise some people.

The 3rd Crow went straight to video...so i wans't surprised to hear that his one will

"There are plenty of examples actors who have been in extremely bad movies, including ones that went right to video, that went on to much better things."

was talking about Tito's movie career

ttt

lol this lace is so pathetic.

not even this place, just the internet.

it gives anonymous, comletely anonymous cowards, access to say stuff they would never say in person.

lol god you would think i would learn by now, but the way its dislayed everyday just amazes me.

Six string samurai was an awesome movie, is it on dvd, i want it so bad

Rena Owen's website is reporting that she never said that it was going straight to video. Oh well. I guess we'll find out later this year.

My buddy who P.A.'d on the film said that while Boreanez was good, and some of the action is pretty nice, the dialogue hampers the film down.