TKO 14 - Thanks for the support

I have a question! What is the criteria used to judge a two round fight in TKO? Is it similar to Pride rules where the fight is judged on a whole or round by round! Also, what do the judges look for? Are they interested in submission attempts, aggresiveness, effective striking, control of takedowns etc...????

**sobbing**

...I just want some TKO DVD's...

**sob**

TTT 4 Teabagger

Liborio1, I've been asking that question since my fight with Steve. How are these fights scored? I think most of these problems are with the comission though and not TKO but who knows.

There sure is some craziness in this thread.

So it's Montreal in February and Quebec City in May?

What happened to the plans for having it in Hull in the spring?

Ya ???????????????

for all the fighters who didnt fight on this card let me tell you...It was well run!3pm signed the papers saw the docter no delay.I showed up to the weigh ins at 5 after 4 and I was late???Unreal,for a fight that was difficult mentaly,TKO made everything else seem easy..

Thank you TKO

pain, email me please! liborio1@hotmail.com

Congrats on a great show Steph......

Stephane, the show was really great my family and I had a wonderful time.

Mr. Mark Pavelich MFC/President

P.S- teabagger your a troll fuck off and go play somewhere else.

Is the next TKO show on a Friday ??

Damn, it will hard to make that one. :(

There's something going on the 14th too but I can't remember what it is. Must not be too big of deal then...

;)

"Why do make fighters sign exclusivity clauses?"

Mark: Actually this is a damn good question. One, if I remember correctly you thought we should all be asking. Or do you think this is the future of the sport?

Is the Crow and Rush signed to exclusivity contracts. Do they get special treatment or is this a Canada only clause?

I believe it's Canada only but given that Steph manages them it wouldn't matter anyway. I don't really have a problem with the champs having an exclusivity clause (although it should be regional and not Canada wide) it's just with the up and coming fighters I have a problem.

An exclusivity contract only makes sense when the sport has truely established itself and is mainstream. Right now, it makes zero sense for the fighters, especially ones trying to make a living out of it.

Winner, and still reigning MW champion of the correct--Deepu!

Support the sport, let fighters earn a living. If you're worried about your PR investment, then ensure it by creating compelling background to the fights themselves.

ttt for TKO!