TKO16 Press Conference PICTURES

THINGS ARE HEATING UP IN QUEBEC CITY!
- PATRICK COTE ALREADY IN HIS ZONE

- DONALD OUIMET AND DAVID GOULET ALMOST STARTED ROUND 1 AT THE PRESS CONFERENCE!

- DAVID LOISEAU HAS NO INTEREST IN CANADIAN TITLES: HE WANTS TO AVENGE VIGNEAULT

Quebec city (Canada) - The TKO 16: INFERNAL official press conference was a huge success as more than 40 media representatives showed up to get all the information on TKO's best card ever.

A lot of the media present at this press conference knew nothing or very little about the sport of MMA and TKO President Stephane Patry along with the TKO athletes on hand did a stellar job of educating the media and the new fans on our great sport.

The entire spotlight was on hometown hero Patrick Cote who described this fight with Mahood as just another step in his career. "...I knocked out someone that did not lose a fight in over 3 years and was never knocked out in his whole career and from what I saw at TKO 15 in February, Pellerin was beating the living shit out of Mahood until he passed out due to dehydration in between round 2 and 3... Mahood is going back to BC head first..."

Donald Ouimet was apparently in a very bad mood at the press conference as he warned David Goulet on a few occasions to "shut is mouth...". The veteran quite evidently doesn't like the young champion and hopes Goulet will stand and strike with him: "I'll knock him out senseless...".

Former World Middleweight Champion David Loiseau was very emotional for this press conference and he made a statement that was very popular amongst the media and fans "...I remember when Jason St-Louis knocked me out from a knee strike, the first thing Steve Vigneault did was meeting with Stephane Patry to get a shot at St-Louis. Vigneault didn't care about the title back then, and he didn't even feel he was ready for a guy like St-Louis - he just did it because of our friendship... It's the same thing now - Fontaine knocked him out the same way I got knocked out, and it's now my turn to avenge my friend..."

TKO Communications also confirmed that 2,800 tickets were already sold for the event as the major publicity campaign only starts in 10 days. For more information: www.TKOZONE.tv

Also present at the press conference: TKO VP-Operations Marc Brisebois, TKO Director of Operations Sebastien Provencher, TKO Director of Public and Media Relations Ryan Bergeron, TKO Color Commentaror Jean-Phillipe Ethier and TKO athletes Jonathan Goulet, Iccho Larenas and Phillipe Lagace.

Nice job promoting the event and getting the media and cameras out there.

Crow looks pimpin' with that Roc-a-wear top. Monkey would be proud.

Although it would have been nice to have Mahood and Fontaine there, this kind of press is good press. I'm a little miffed at the Major League MMA Logo, but kudo's for getting the sport to the media in Quebec city.

Saw a CBC logo on one of the camera's...it would be nice if the English CBC could cover MMA like they do in Quebec.

ttt

cote looks to be in good shape! I have a feeling that fight will not be the one sided beating everyone seems to think it will be.

Donald is going with the 90's grunge look I see.
Best of luck Mon ami !

MULLET POWER !!!!!

Kewl! ttt!