AgedCaviar -
Casual Kiwi - She has very long hair Phone Post 3.0
It's blond btw Phone Post 3.0
Yes! Very relevant point! It is long AND blond! Phone Post 3.0

She never tested positive for steroids. Phone Post 3.0

She's the Preacher's Daughter

here she is with JBJ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a8gozvoB7I

Haha, and now with Zuffa's new Build Something Out of Nothing: Absolute Bullshit Edition, you, too, can learn to convince people that ninth best is really first best.

In this edition:
-Attempt (in vain) to distract people from the fight they really want (Cyborg)
-Completely pull the rug out from under a work horse that was told publicly, multiple times, she was next in line. (Tate)
-When the first and second choice are inexplicably avoided, go full retard and skip the third choice (Nunes)
-Learn to be bold and dig to nearly the bottom of the top 10, using accomplishments in a completely different sport to build up a fighter that has been lackluster in the major leagues of this one
-Activate your paid and unpaid shills to plants seeds of film flam in a thin attempt to lend this absolute sham of a mismatch that no one asked for credibility it will not get

Free bonuses:
-Dodging and deflecting questions about Cyborg guide
-"Me and Meisha were never friends" bumper sticker with Dana's face emblazoned on it
-"Showing Your Disdain for the Fans, the Sport, and the Athletes: A Guide to Dana White's Upcoming Expletive Filled Public Tantrum's to the Press When Asked About Giving # 9 a Title Fight".
-"We're Nothing Like Boxing" introduction to hypnotizing dullards manual into falling for a promoter protecting their biggest draw with easy match-ups while three legitimate, competitive match-up are ignored and tossed aside
-a small chip from the headstone for Dana White's credibility. Own a piece of history. You were there the moment a great sport finally crossed the threshold into boxing's absence of logic, reason, greed and fairness
-White Towel: to throw into the cage some point during the first 30 seconds of the Rousey vs. Holm fight. Maybe you could be the one to save Holly's life! There are 9 prizes available, but we've misplaced the first eight, so the winner receives the ninth best prize and we'll work extra hard to convince everyone that ninth best is really best Phone Post 3.0

This. Kind of crazy to mma with that nest, imo. Phone Post 3.0

choadler -
Serious question: can you use your hair as an aid to choke someone out? Phone Post 3.0

MrShush - Haha, and now with Zuffa's new Build Something Out of Nothing: Absolute Bullshit Edition, you, too, can learn to convince people that ninth best is really first best.

In this edition:
-Completely pull the rug out from under a work horse that was told publicly, multiple times, she was next in line. (Tate)
-When the first and second choice are inexplicably avoided, go full retard and skip the third choice (Nunes)
-Learn to be bold and dig to nearly the bottom of the top 10, using accomplishments in a completely different sport to build up a fighter that has been lackluster in the major leagues of this one
-Activate your paid and unpaid shills to plants seeds of film flam in a thin attempt to lend this absolute sham of a mismatch that no one asked for credibility it will not get

Free bonuses:
-"Me and Meisha were never friends" bumper sticker with Dana's face emblazoned on it
-"Showing Your Disdain for the Fans, the Sport, and the Athletes: A Guide to Dana White's Upcoming Expletive Filled Public Tantrum's to the Press When Asked About Giving # 9 a Title Fight".
-"We're Nothing Like Boxing" introduction to hypnotizing dullards manual into falling for a promoter protecting their biggest draw with easy match-ups while three legitimate, competitive match-up are ignored and tossed aside
-a small chip from the headstone for Dana White's credibility. Own a piece of history. You were there the moment a great sport finally crossed the threshold into boxing's absence of logic, reason, greed and fairness
-White Towel: to throw into the cage some point during the first 30 seconds of the Rousey vs. Holm fight. Maybe you could be the one to save Holly's life! There are 9 prizes available, but we've misplaced the first eight, so the winner receives the ninth best prize and we'll work extra hard to convince everyone that ninth best is really best Phone Post 3.0
Need a paper bag, friend? Phone Post 3.0

MrShush - Haha, and now with Zuffa's new Build Something Out of Nothing: Absolute Bullshit Edition, you, too, can learn to convince people that ninth best is really first best.

In this edition:

Free bonuses:

MrShush,

Please accept a vote up for the truth and nothing but the truth!

Ozamataz Buckshank -
MrShush - Haha, and now with Zuffa's new Build Something Out of Nothing: Absolute Bullshit Edition, you, too, can learn to convince people that ninth best is really first best.

In this edition:

Free bonuses:
Need a paper bag, friend? Phone Post 3.0
An offer this big won't fit in a mere paper bag!

Saucy is hurling her credibility into the wind on this one...maybe she can supply some Zuffa boxes with Ryan Couture's face on them with the quote "it was totally nothing personal". Phone Post 3.0

Disclaimer:
I know Miesha's camp and think it's garbage that

A- She was passed over

B- Found out after most fans (unless it was a work, but I doubt it).

Also, how is Beth being a shill by stating
facts? She was ranked #1 pfp. She was
A two time fighter of the year and did beat
Martin.

Thousands will feel stupid after this fight. Do I think Holly can win? No, not yet. Do I think she can use reach and angles to create a puzzle for RR? I absolutely do.

It wouldn't shock me to see them attempt to use a Diaz/NBK type strategy. I'd take Jackson/Winkejohn every day of the week against Edmond. Holm has advantages.

That said:

Rousey by Armbar-
1:31
Rd 1 Phone Post 3.0

Massa - Full boxing record:

http://boxrec.com/boxer/117628

W   L   D
33   2   3
9 KOs   2 KOs  
last 6

biography
bouts  38
rounds  285
KOs  24%

global ID  117628
US ID 063821
alias The Preacher's Daughter
born 1981-10-17
debut 2002-01-25 / age 20
division welterweight
stance southpaw
height 5′ 8″   /   173cm
residence
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
birth place
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA

GOATherder - here she is with JBJ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a8gozvoB7I

saucylv33 - She beat Christy Martin.
I don't follow women's boxing. Did she beat prime Christy Martin or at the end of her career? Phone Post 3.0

BRZ - 
I don't follow women's boxing. Did she beat prime Christy Martin or at the end of her career? Phone Post 3.0

I stopped following Martin after she ducked what would have been the biggest payday in women's boxing history againts Lucia Rijker. I think she fought Holm 5+ years later so she probably was not in her prime.

TheBigRedOne -
The Pendulum - 18 world titles. 33-2-3 as a pro boxer. 2-1 as a pro kickboxer. Trained with Winklejohn since day one. Very high fight IQ. Incredibly good at creating angles to open up shots. Phone Post 3.0

18 world titles? In what? Against what recognizable opponent?

I don't know who Winklejohn is (checking Wikipedia...) Okay from Team Jackson.

Good at angles against what quality opponents?

You can try to paint a pretty picture, but like Bethe she is being put in way over her head.

No way someone like Bethe or Holm should have to fight the champ without going through top females like Cat, Davis or even Nakai.
I believe she was the top female boxer in her weight class which makes the comparison to bethe laughable. Phone Post 3.0

TheBigRedOne - 
The Pendulum - 18 world titles. 33-2-3 as a pro boxer. 2-1 as a pro kickboxer. Trained with Winklejohn since day one. Very high fight IQ. Incredibly good at creating angles to open up shots. Phone Post 3.0

You can try to paint a pretty picture, but like Bethe she is being put in way over her head.

No way someone like Bethe or Holm should have to fight the champ without going through top females like Cat, Davis or even Nakai.

In boxing. Since you haven't heard of Winklejohn (who is very well-known in MMA circles) you probably haven't heard of ring magazine either so you probably wouldn't be interested in what they say about her.

Comparing Holly to Bethe identifies you as clueless IMO.

TheBigRedOne - 
yabadaba - 
TheBigRedOne - 

In boxing. Since you haven't heard of Winklejohn (who is very well-known in MMA circles) you probably haven't heard of ring magazine either so you probably wouldn't be interested in what they say about her.

Comparing Holly to Bethe identifies you as clueless IMO.

I am clueless and you are paying $60 for this fight.

Got it.

Yes, you are clueless.

No, I would not pay $60 for this fight.

Casual Kiwi -
choadler -
Serious question: can you use your hair as an aid to choke someone out? Phone Post 3.0
Not sure of rules about this, but no ref would allow. Phone Post 3.0

yabadaba - 
BRZ - 

I stopped following Martin after she ducked what would have been the biggest payday in women's boxing history againts Lucia Rijker. I think she fought Holm 5+ years later so she probably was not in her prime.

She beat an old Christy Martin who had been away for almost two years after getting destroyed by the much bigger Laila Ali. Martin might have had one fight before Holm. 

Holm was a very good boxer but was also a bit protected. She fought almost exclusively in New Mexico. Her record is the usual womens opponents like Chevelle Hallback and Belinda Laracuente, but that's who she had to fight. Her toughness can't be questioned after the heart she showed getting stopped against the bigger Mathis, but then she came back and beat her in the rematch. She also fought Mary Jo Sanders, who was unbeaten and rematched her i. Detroit. There were some women whom I wish she could have fought like Jennifer Alcorn, but Alcorn wasn't available. I don't know if she was any better than Jessica Rakoczy. She has proven to be much better in mma though which is what counts now. 

I think she might give Ronda more trouble than people think. She will show her movement and angles that Ronda hasn't seen and she has decent takedown defense. Even though she has a couple big highlight KO's pre UFC,  she doesn't have nor never has had big power. That also means she had to depend on having supreme conditioning which could prove huge if she is able to get Ronda past the first two rounds. Holly uses her smarts and skills, so she isn't going to come straight at Ronda like Cat and Bethe. I doubt she will win but she will be a different type of opponent.