Maryville, TN 37804
Endorsed by Tenn. BJJ Federation
For all info Visit www.tennbjj.com

ttt

TTT

ttt

Visit the Site today and get ready for a great event
www.tennbjj.com

I'd think about going if it were in Chattanooga. Knoxville is a long way away and it has all the God awful orange everywhere.

Brad,

You think you will have any bigger Brown Belts?

Also, can you dshoot me an email and let me knwo where you got your medals?  A website would do.

Thanks,

- Dustin

ttt

I have some 200-210 pound brown belts, but I dont even know any browns that are your Size Big man! I will let you know for sure If I can hook you up with a fight. AS far as the custom medals www.crownawards.com Their good to work with, be ready to spens some BIG bucks!! Mine were over 1,500.00, but their so friggin Nice!! Worth it!

Thank Brad!

I found their site, and figured that is where you got them.  I am talking to them now.

As for the Brown Belt matches...Thanks...just let me know.  I am not that BIG...

I am about 315lbs right now :-)

Later

hehe Ok, I will call you shrimp instead of BIG GUY!!!!

ttt

lol, come on down the weight class is 196 and over so they will have to fight you bro!!! Bring your team down, if you can drag Jorge with you to, he has not been to my tournament since he was a brown belt.
Did you talk to the crown awards? Better to buy in bulk if you want some advice email me at bradsbjj@yahoo.com

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

We're coming from NC.

Awesome, what team are you guys with Bro?