TO EVILYOSHIDA

Forgot to ask you...how is Gracie x Japan counting so far?

PRIDE BUSHIDO 1 - Gracie 3 x 2 Japan
PRIDE BUSHIDO 2 - Gracie 1 x 0 Japan
PRIDE BUSHIDO 3 - Gracie 2 x 1 Japan

3 x 0 to Gracies...sorry to disappoint u...

I have already graduated in fact :)

I meant that Gracies won the 3 Gracie x Japan installments (3 x 2; 1 x 0; 2 x 1).
If u had minimum analytical skills u would have noticed that.

Whatever then...

So you subbtract Japan wins from Gracie wins?

Can I do that to my record as well?

I am really now 18 and 11, can I make that 7 and 0?

I guess u guys are not happy with getting your ass whooped just in soccer and now want to face brazilians on MMA. That would be fun also.

Rodrigo fought on Bushido 2, not Ryan.

Norwegian Assassin,

Put your list up, lets discuss.

I guess u guys are not happy with getting your ass whooped just in soccer and now want to face brazilians on MMA. That would be fun also.

Rodrigo fought on Bushido 2, not Ryan.

Norwegian Assassin,

Put your list up, lets discuss.

Ryan,

Its obvious I wasn´t talking to u, specially americans. If u had noticed the other members nicknames, u would have noticed they are europeans, idiot.

As far as soccer goes, I wont even argue. Soccer is the most popular, rich and important sport in the world. We can bring that up if u want. Now, go back to your beiseball...I forgot what that fucking game is?

"I guess u guys are not happy with getting your ass whooped just in soccer and now want to face brazilians on MMA. That would be fun also."

I dunno, Almeida is on fire, Ryan won a controversial fight, Ralph and Royler got KTFO.

Basketball??? No thanks. I would rather play cricket...and that´s already fucking boring.

Wasa-B,

Controversial... thats a synonymous for japanese decisions...