To salvage Kimbo's rep, EXC needs to...

match Seth up against a guy who will win...BUT, gotta make sure that guy's a bad matchup for Kimbo, then have Kimbo fight and beat the guy who beats Seth.

alternative: start trucking in cans for Seth to wallop.

they're never going to be able to market Seth as the next big thing when he got cut from the UFC. they need Kimbo to come back and beat him to restore his credibility

I hope Seth just goes back to the UFC

Maybe they can pay Seth to do no TDS, No GNP, and no kicks and only to punch with his left hand. Then Kimbo maybe can win.

to be fair to Kimbo, he might actually do better with a chance to study and train for Seth specificially. no reason to think he couldn't win a rematch

jason hornbuckle - to be fair to Kimbo, he might actually do better with a chance to study and train for Seth specificially. no reason to think he couldn't win a rematch

No reason other than he got dropped by a 205'er who was reported paid to NOT take him down? No reason other than any real fighter is going to smack Kimbo?

What exactly would he prepare to do in a rematch? He charges EVERYONE, he fought like he always does, Seth is just a decent fighter so it simply didnt work.

I agree that Kimbo is over hyped, but the guy can hit hard and has some good points. It would not shock me if he won a rematch is all i'm saying; its not like Seth hasn't ever lost a fight or anything

If nothing else, the size advantage could play a role if the fight goes into the later rounds next time