To see my wife cry after this fight kills me.

Thomas Hamilton - 
joesonshuevos -  ufc and 11-13 don't usually go hand in hand.

Jesus make it happen.

Yea, that's the problem when you manage yourself. I have lots of fights so I can't fight the busters out there like some people do to pad their records up. I have to fight to best in the world. Or go to mexico & get six wins in a row & maybe the U.F.C.  might call me like Brodie Farber did. B Warren

Brodie is a smart man and played the game well. As did MANY others. Many had tough roads to get there. Fickett and Dewees to name a few.

ttt

Yikes you fought some tough guys.

Mr.Unbreakable - 
linxiz - 
Mr.Unbreakable - 
linxiz - So you are not retired? If no what are your plans?

My record is 11-13-1 now  check it out on www.sherdog.com  I have fought alot of the best out there. I Love a challenge. I am still training, Manage fighters, 8 pros & 20 Amatures. Run My studio Unbreakable Gym. About to open a second location. Have a Family, Wife & Baby. Just waiting for a call to fight someone, anyone at 170lbs. 185lbs was to big for me to fight at. Had to many losses at that weight. But I am injoying Life playing lots of Golf. Can be ready to fight anyone in 1 month. Not taking any more fights short notice. Take Care & God Bless! B Warren www.unbreakablegym.com  

Yea I here you on the short notice thing. Its Never good either fighter to do that.

How is your personal Growth with Christ?

Walk with the Lord is great, Can always be better, I need to read the Word more to stay grounded. The Church I attened is a great Blessing to me & my family. The Pastor is on point with the Scriptures. We also do Bible studies everyother wednesday's at Unbreakable Gym. How about you? Take Care & God Bless! B Warren

Thanks for Asking Well
Growth Has Been EXPONENTIAL.. In myself and my group. We have been focusing On ancient artifacts and science that clearly support The ancient texts. If you havent had the opportunity yet ,order a copy of the book of enoch.and note before you make any quick judgements about looking out side the 66 Books (bible) keep in mind that paul,peter and jesus Make reference and resite some verses there. Even Jude when he Declares that the angels which kept not there first estate but left there proper habition , but to habitate in the physical realm continualy. also if you get a chance pick up a hebrew to english translation of old testement. It will be great additive to your studies. Psalms 82 Creator " did I not call you Gods , But ye shall die like the princes of earth like men" Its some power stuff and with all the attifacts Found throughout the Mediterain and the Middle east.

linxiz - 
Mr.Unbreakable - 
linxiz - 
Mr.Unbreakable - 

My record is 11-13-1 now  check it out on www.sherdog.com  I have fought alot of the best out there. I Love a challenge. I am still training, Manage fighters, 8 pros & 20 Amatures. Run My studio Unbreakable Gym. About to open a second location. Have a Family, Wife & Baby. Just waiting for a call to fight someone, anyone at 170lbs. 185lbs was to big for me to fight at. Had to many losses at that weight. But I am injoying Life playing lots of Golf. Can be ready to fight anyone in 1 month. Not taking any more fights short notice. Take Care & God Bless! B Warren www.unbreakablegym.com  

Yea I here you on the short notice thing. Its Never good either fighter to do that.

Walk with the Lord is great, Can always be better, I need to read the Word more to stay grounded. The Church I attened is a great Blessing to me & my family. The Pastor is on point with the Scriptures. We also do Bible studies everyother wednesday's at Unbreakable Gym. How about you? Take Care & God Bless! B Warren

Thanks for Asking Well

Growth Has Been EXPONENTIAL.. In myself and my group. We have been focusing On ancient artifacts and science that clearly support The ancient texts. If you havent had the opportunity yet ,order a copy of the book of enoch.and note before you make any quick judgements about looking out side the 66 Books (bible) keep in mind that paul,peter and jesus Make reference and resite some verses there. Even Jude when he Declares that the angels which kept not there first estate but left there proper habition , but to habitate in the physical realm continualy. also if you get a chance pick up a hebrew to english translation of old testement. It will be great additive to your studies. Psalms 82 Creator " did I not call you Gods , But ye shall die like the princes of earth like men" Its some power stuff and with all the attifacts Found throughout the Mediterain and the Middle east.
For sure, I will try to get my hands on them. Take Care & God Bless! B Warren

although understandable...your swearing and poor sportsmanship didnt seem too christian-like.. your face looked pretty busted, what did you have? broken nose and a cut? or did you have some face fractures as well..

i thought that fight was over when you kind of mounted him against the cage. i think if you would have turned him away from the cage and held mount you would have won. awesome fight though! best of luck

Wow Brian, didnt realize the level of some of the competition you have fought.

Cung Le, Jake Shield, Karo, Mayhem, Brodie Farber, Tiki, Justin Levens.

Good for you!

bulletmagnet - although understandable...your swearing and poor sportsmanship didnt seem too christian-like.. your face looked pretty busted, what did you have? broken nose and a cut? or did you have some face fractures as well..

i thought that fight was over when you kind of mounted him against the cage. i think if you would have turned him away from the cage and held mount you would have won. awesome fight though! best of luck
Yea, I was not very happy. I was Living in the flesh at that monent. God Bless man! B Warren

EEKS - Your wife resembles Naomi.

This is a compliment.

Any pics of Naomi? Thanks. I have the best wife in the world, she is a great mom to my baby also. God Bless! B warren

PJ Benn Fan - 

Wow Brian, didnt realize the level of some of the competition you have fought.

Cung Le, Jake Shield, Karo, Mayhem, Brodie Farber, Tiki, Justin Levens.

Good for you!

Yea, them guys are no joke!

Choice defeats life. Curious move by God.

dman I guess you can be broken

mad tiger - dman I guess you can be broken

Yea, Humbled many times!

linxiz - 
Mr.Unbreakable - 
linxiz - 
Mr.Unbreakable - 

Thanks for Asking Well

For sure, I am interested! B Warren