Tomorrow for Mothers Day, In honor of Nick Diaz

I would like to propose Mothers Day be Fuck Nick Diaz day as well.

Simply instead of typing TTT tomorrow, you an use Fuck Nick Diaz, or FND.

BTW, Nick Diaz not showing is something I wouldve liked to have seen FRB break. Killing me here.

Condit > Diaz Phone Post

Beatrix Kiddo - 

Condit > Diaz Phone Post

You can use that too.

Eric the midget - if Braulio wanted to man up, challenge him he should have challenged him to a real fight

There is always atleast one.

Braulio did challenge him, after Diaz was scared to grapple with him. I bet Braulio would show up for that fight too.

Blind nut hugging for a guy who doesnt give a shit about you as a fan, like he showed tonight.

And again, like I said in your thread. You dont take a fight, you wont show up for.

And when you do get scared, Nick always gets scared, you have the balls to dick tuck before the match or event starts.

I thought this thread would be about not showing up or calling our Mothers.

Hessian - I thought this thread would be about not showing up or calling our Mothers.

I want no part of that. Pissed of mother have me doing my best Kalib Starnes impression

And this is why its ok for Diaz to not show up? When he said he was going to? And made efforts to donate his purse to charity? Not to mention, didnt this also happen at an event for charity? And isnt this the diaz that has dick tucked and and not shown in the past? the same superstar that is currently without a license?

You think im stuck on Braulio, but i really dont care about him.

I was a Diaz fan and purchased the stream for him. It is not my fault he failed to come through on a commitment again and it isnt Braulios fault that Nick made claims to get the fight cancelled.

Coward or not he showed up

Braulio 1
Diaz 0

ttt

They (Organizers) asked Braulio to take the fight didn't they? IIRC he didn't call Nick out. Phone Post

Nick said he wanted this fight. Ill have to look for a source tomorrow.

It doesnt matter who asked who.

When you agree to have a match and your fans pay to see you, you show up.

UK Asylum -  It doesnt matter who asked who.

When you agree to have a match and your fans pay to see you, you show up.

This. And that is the most basic aspect of it. Not to mention he disrespected ill kids, a charity, the grapplers there, the promotion and the sport.

"Tomorrow for Mothers Day, In honor of Nick Diaz..."

...don't show up to your brunch with mom?

You can do that, but dont tell her that Pres. Bearock Brobama told you too.

Ill need as much help as I can get in the next election.

Seeing as its 12:30 here.

Fuck Nick Diaz. Phone Post

Eric the midget - if Braulio wanted to man up, challenge him he should have challenged him to a real fight

... he did? you needed to watch the shit jackass

That was my point, either Nick or the organizers approached Braulio about the fight..........not the other way around. Phone Post