Tony F:Dagestanis tried to surround me and my team

SickEye -

The 209 squad wouldn't let that shit happen...they'd be the ones doing the surrounding!

I didn't even realize this is for an interim belt. What a joke! Why?!

209 squad would want nothing to do with Dagestan...

You are joking right?

UGCTT_BlahBreh -
TlGERBLOOD -
Soul Gravy - People from that part of the world look at terrorism and human rights abuse as hobbies.
They don't view women as humans, so they don't need rights

They don't view women as humans? What exactly do they think they are having sex with?

Little boys 

NorthSouthDinner4Two -
SickEye -

The 209 squad wouldn't let that shit happen...they'd be the ones doing the surrounding!

209 squad would want nothing to do with Dagestan...

You are joking right?

You're joking right?

They've already clashed and from the video it seemed like the 209 boys more than held their own and I'm not exactly a big fan of those guys.

Morpheus1976 -

Does khabib have a women?

Yes, I'm sure someone will post the picture and you'll have a chuckle.

Mantis Toboggan -
UGCTT_BlahBreh -
TlGERBLOOD -
Soul Gravy - People from that part of the world look at terrorism and human rights abuse as hobbies.

They don't view women as humans? What exactly do they think they are having sex with?

Little boys 

Aren't little boys still humans ?

Tony doesn't just win. He hurts people. This fight is so interesting. Can Tony hurt Khabib? I think so. Can Khabib break Tonys will? Maybe.

Wanderpage - So instead of being tough in person,he said nothing, and made a Facebook post?

Im definitely cheering for Khabib.

This

UGCTT_BlahBreh -
Mantis Toboggan -
UGCTT_BlahBreh -
TlGERBLOOD -

Little boys 

... No?

touch -
Morpheus1976 -

This pic reminded me of when borat kidnapped pamela anderson for some reason

UGCTT_BlahBreh -
TlGERBLOOD -

Goats?

Mantis Toboggan -
UGCTT_BlahBreh -
Mantis Toboggan -
UGCTT_BlahBreh -
TlGERBLOOD -

Little boys 

... No?

What are little boys if not human ?

YOURDADDYDEVILANDLORD -
UGCTT_BlahBreh -
TlGERBLOOD -

Goats?

Haha was waiting for that answer.

UGCTT_BlahBreh -
Mantis Toboggan -
UGCTT_BlahBreh -
Mantis Toboggan -
UGCTT_BlahBreh -
TlGERBLOOD -

Little boys 

... No?

What are little boys if not human ?

Do you even Islam, bro?

SickEye -

Because when the have a fight for an interim belt they sell twice as many ppvs/tickets for title fights. Ya dig? 

Hercules Rockefeller -
touch -
Morpheus1976 -

This pic reminded me of when borat kidnapped pamela anderson for some reason
Love khabib but this reminds me of Beetlejuice wen they use the bedsheets to be more like ghosts lol

SickEye -

^^^ lol stupid app. 

Was as trying to say Shields would  girl throw a soy latte at them 

touch -

http://www.mmafighting.com/2017/3/1/14785518/tony-ferguson-warns-khabib-nurmagomedov-the-next-time-they-try-to-surround-me-and-my-team

One of the most fascinating lightweight fights in recent memory will go down at UFC 209 when red-hot 155-pound contenders Tony Ferguson and Khabib Nurmagomedov square off for the UFC interim lightweight title in Saturday’s co-main event. But while fight week may have barely begun, tensions are already riding high between Ferguson and his foe, as “El Cucuy” alluded to at Wednesday’s open workouts.

“You can love somebody without liking them. I love Khabib, man,” Ferguson said. “He’s my brother in arms. We’re all here, we’re all for one. I got peace with him, but inside there, we got beef. You gotta squash this sh*t. I’m tired of it, man. He’s a bully. I’m going to shut him up.

“And I’ve got respect for him, and his father, and his whole camp, but the next time they try to surround me and my team, they got problems. Because they think they can try to pull that stupid sh*t? No. I’m a dangerous man inside and outside the Octagon, baby.”

Oh the NEXT time... so the Dags didn't have "problems" the first time and actually did pull "that stupid shit"?

what actually happened?

Target_the_Gash -
Rabid Bunyip -
touch -

http://www.mmafighting.com/2017/3/1/14785518/tony-ferguson-warns-khabib-nurmagomedov-the-next-time-they-try-to-surround-me-and-my-team

One of the most fascinating lightweight fights in recent memory will go down at UFC 209 when red-hot 155-pound contenders Tony Ferguson and Khabib Nurmagomedov square off for the UFC interim lightweight title in Saturday’s co-main event. But while fight week may have barely begun, tensions are already riding high between Ferguson and his foe, as “El Cucuy” alluded to at Wednesday’s open workouts.

“You can love somebody without liking them. I love Khabib, man,” Ferguson said. “He’s my brother in arms. We’re all here, we’re all for one. I got peace with him, but inside there, we got beef. You gotta squash this sh*t. I’m tired of it, man. He’s a bully. I’m going to shut him up.

“And I’ve got respect for him, and his father, and his whole camp, but the next time they try to surround me and my team, they got problems. Because they think they can try to pull that stupid sh*t? No. I’m a dangerous man inside and outside the Octagon, baby.”

Oh the NEXT time... so the Dags didn't have "problems" the first time and actually did pull "that stupid shit"?

what actually happened?

they just wanted to wish Tony "as salaam alaikum" and tell him where to get the best shawarma

I happen to know the place