Tony F:Dagestanis tried to surround me and my team

http://www.mmafighting.com/2017/3/1/14785518/tony-ferguson-warns-khabib-nurmagomedov-the-next-time-they-try-to-surround-me-and-my-team

One of the most fascinating lightweight fights in recent memory will go down at UFC 209 when red-hot 155-pound contenders Tony Ferguson and Khabib Nurmagomedov square off for the UFC interim lightweight title in Saturday’s co-main event. But while fight week may have barely begun, tensions are already riding high between Ferguson and his foe, as “El Cucuy” alluded to at Wednesday’s open workouts.

“You can love somebody without liking them. I love Khabib, man,” Ferguson said. “He’s my brother in arms. We’re all here, we’re all for one. I got peace with him, but inside there, we got beef. You gotta squash this sh*t. I’m tired of it, man. He’s a bully. I’m going to shut him up.

“And I’ve got respect for him, and his father, and his whole camp, but the next time they try to surround me and my team, they got problems. Because they think they can try to pull that stupid sh*t? No. I’m a dangerous man inside and outside the Octagon, baby.”

The 209 squad wouldn't let that shit happen...they'd be the ones doing the surrounding!

I didn't even realize this is for an interim belt. What a joke! Why?!

SickEye -

The 209 squad wouldn't let that shit happen...they'd be the ones doing the surrounding!

I didn't even realize this is for an interim belt. What a joke! Why?!

"Our Conor is pregnant, he's going to have a baby."

- Khabib Florian

Becuase one of them deserves a strap? Not a fan of interim belts but in this case I get it

anunaki -

Becuase one of them deserves a strap? Not a fan of interim belts but in this case I get it

Someone already has the strap and he absolutely tooled the champ to get it just a few months ago. It doesn't get much more undisputed than that. If he doesn't defend it for a year, then think of making an interim belt. 

So instead of being tough in person,he said nothing, and made a Facebook post?

Im definitely cheering for Khabib.

For someone who is supposed to be moral, religious and spiritual Khabib is emotionally and spiritually immature and has a lot of anger.

If anything his actions are condemnation about how effective Islam is. Clearly not very.

ausgepicht - For someone who is supposed to be moral, religious and spiritual Khabib is emotionally and spiritually immature and has a lot of anger.

If anything his actions are condemnation about how effective Islam is. Clearly not very.

lol grow up sweetie

Does khabib have a women?

“You can love somebody without liking them. I love Khabib, man,” Ferguson said. “He’s my brother in arms. We’re all here, we’re all for one. I got peace with him, but inside there, we got beef. You gotta squash this sh*t. I’m tired of it, man. He’s a bully. I’m going to shut him up.

Amazing.

Morpheus1976 - 

Just ask him out man, don't be shy

inf0 - 
ausgepicht - For someone who is supposed to be moral, religious and spiritual Khabib is emotionally and spiritually immature and has a lot of anger.

lol grow up sweetie

* Grow
* sweetie.

Get an education, sweetie.

Oh, lest I forget: "lol."

Morpheus1976 -

^^^ LMAO

ausgepicht - For someone who is supposed to be moral, religious and spiritual Khabib is emotionally and spiritually immature and has a lot of anger.

Jon Jones is a great guy though. Christianity is awesome!

touch -
Morpheus1976 -

Interdasting

People from that part of the world look at terrorism and human rights abuse as hobbies.

Being from that part of the world, and that particular religion, I want to dislike Khabib but I really do hope he beats Ferguson. Tony was my least favorite on tuf but the guy just really kept winning.

Soul Gravy - People from that part of the world look at terrorism and human rights abuse as hobbies.
They don't view women as humans, so they don't need rights

TlGERBLOOD -
Soul Gravy - People from that part of the world look at terrorism and human rights abuse as hobbies.
They don't view women as humans, so they don't need rights

They don't view women as humans? What exactly do they think they are having sex with?