Tony Ferguson "I'm actually from Michigan"

Mad Xyientist - CRE is the UG. It's that simple.

I don't know if CRE is the GOAT member of the UG, but he is in the discussion.

TexDeuce -

Cre is a great contributor to this forum, its just a shame he's a welcher. He makes screen name bets and then "retires" in order to not honor the bet.

Pulala - 
TexDeuce -

Cre is a great contributor to this forum, its just a shame he's a welcher. He makes screen name bets and then "retires" in order to not honor the bet.

Even the greatest men amongst us are flawed. The Lord works in mysterious ways.

Don't you put that on Michigan, Ricky Bobby!

M.Jury

CRE -
TexDeuce - Boom goes the dynamite

Willful ignorance caused by the convoluted circumstance that most modern men do not relate to a sense of regional pride. Typically this only happened in those with Blacksmithing genetics, meaning those that would have been deemed unfit for open field combat in the olden days, so they would have stayed home with the women and tailored our armor.

But with the unstable breeding and growth provided through this comfy old blanket that is living in the USA, we have seen a rise in those that don't understand this pedestal that they preach from was built by the blood and bones of combat worthy men, the likes of which they are not and never will be, no matter how many times they sparred in preparation for a fight that never happened.

He's chaining my people. Limiting us by saying that our history is not our history. He's from where a caste system still exists, so it's slightly understandable.

Who dropped that little beauty. 

I don't even know what it was in reference to but it sounded good 

CRE -

VU this gif is a masterpiece 

Midwest legends, Dan Gable Iowa, Floyd Mayweather jr. Michigan, Rick Roufus Wisconsin, Muhammad Ali Kentucky (Considered Midwest lite and southern lite. Louisville more so Midwest)

CRE -

In terms of fighting and athletics Michigan/Ohio are generally grouped together, despite the intense, lengthy rivalries. Garbrandt is a Midwest fighter the likes of which Roger Mayweather was referencing. 

Uhrichsville Ohio to Detroit is a 3 hour drive. 

O-H.....I-O!!!

The Farmer - 
CRE -

VU this gif is a masterpiece 

i had to get in on this

so he's a Michxican

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - He said "who's the best fighter IN your state?". He didn't say "who's the best fighter originally from your state?"
He actually changed the thread title to "from"