Tony Ferguson vs. Josh Thomson

zackthewop - Maybe it's a reach but I'd love to see Ferguson fight Pettis. Phone Post 3.0

Dana!

Great fight.

Damn. Josh is too tough for his own good. Phone Post 3.0

Josh has got heart like a motherfucker

Drugs_Delaney -
zackthewop - Maybe it's a reach but I'd love to see Ferguson fight Pettis. Phone Post 3.0

Dana!
He has been really impressive lately and he his huge and aggressive.

I think Pettis would win but it would be a war. Phone Post 3.0

Drugs_Delaney - 

Dana!

So would watch.

Jeez, Ferguson can't even finish a guy that was that hurt? Bleeding from like 4 places?

Great fight! Thompson has heart. I was surprised he wasn't finished in the second round. Phone Post 3.0

Drugs_Delaney -

Dana!
Great idea Phone Post 3.0

Harold Howards Mullet - What the fuck is it with that joker doing all those rolls and shit. I can't wait until he fights an elite fighter in their prime and gets trounced.

that last one , when he threw the elbow afterwards was sweet. anyone chasing too quick will get tagged Josh almost did.

Harold Howards Mullet - What the fuck is it with that joker doing all those rolls and shit. I can't wait until he fights an elite fighter in their prime and gets trounced.

yeah, i dunno...

he should've got the finish in the 2nd, and he just dicked around the 3rd round.

odd......

think Josh retires tonight? could happen.

Two 30-27s?

What's a guy gotta do to get a 10-8 round?

zackthewop - 
Drugs_Delaney -

Dana!
He has been really impressive lately and he his huge and aggressive.

I think Pettis would win but it would be a war. Phone Post 3.0

It one of the reasons I hate going by ranking. They would put asses in seats. But he's on his way up so it could be a possibility in the future. Or have him fight kabib when he comes back.

Just kidding. Thomson showed tremendous heart here for sure, but man Fergie is a beast. I know it's impressive what he's done in previous fights, but when you can do that to an elite guy like Josh, that's ahole nother level.

Only one judge got it right. That was a 10-8 2nd for sure.

His post fight interview was horseshit Phone Post 3.0

Whoever at Reebok has to get those stains out of Tony's shorts before his next fight has a hell of a job on their hands Phone Post 3.0

Harold Howards Mullet - What the fuck is it with that joker doing all those rolls and shit. I can't wait until he fights an elite fighter in their prime and gets trounced.
Yeah that's what I was thinking. He's obnoxious and I haven't liked him since his stint on TUF. I look forward to seeing him KO'd in the future. Phone Post 3.0

He could have finished Josh but wanted the mat time? Weak sauce... Phone Post 3.0

Ferguson should break into top 10 now. Phone Post 3.0