Tony Ferguson vs. Josh Thomson

Josh isn't easy to finish. If you make a mistake and give him the slightest window to recover, he will. And then you gotta start all over. Josh caught him clean more than once after he recovered so tony knew to be cautios and not go full spaz looking for a finish. What a fuckin fight.

I missed his post fight to go fill my bong with fresh water and ice. What'd I miss?

Harold Howards Mullet - 
Drugs_Delaney - Josh isn't easy to finish. If you make a mistake and give him the slightest window to recover, he will. And then you gotta start all over. Josh caught him clean more than once after he recovered so tony knew to be cautios and not go full spaz looking for a finish. What a fuckin fight.

No way, he just wanted the mat time.

He said that?

From my vantage point I saw him get tagged and turn cautious. Was he saying it in a bragging manner?

If anyone sees the post fight interview, gimme a link

Harold Howards Mullet - 
Drugs_Delaney - Josh isn't easy to finish. If you make a mistake and give him the slightest window to recover, he will. And then you gotta start all over. Josh caught him clean more than once after he recovered so tony knew to be cautios and not go full spaz looking for a finish. What a fuckin fight.

i can't wait 'til "mat time" becomes the new excuse....

R00STER -
Harold Howards Mullet - What the fuck is it with that joker doing all those rolls and shit. I can't wait until he fights an elite fighter in their prime and gets trounced.
Yeah that's what I was thinking. He's obnoxious and I haven't liked him since his stint on TUF. I look forward to seeing him KO'd in the future. Phone Post 3.0
Agreed. Something about him just doesn't sit right with me. He's a talented fighter for sure, but he's tough to root for.

And that fucking stupid comment about just wanting "mat time", as to why he didn't finish the fight... Smh Phone Post 3.0

Harold Howards Mullet - 
BshMstr - 
Harold Howards Mullet - 

i can't wait 'til "mat time" becomes the new excuse....

Agreed, that should be the new go to. Couldn't finish the fight? Yeah right, I just wanted the mat time bro.

lol. I guess GSP just liked his mat time. we've viewed it all wrong for years

Steve4192 - 

Two 30-27s?

What's a guy gotta do to get a 10-8 round?

honestly, i thought the 2nd round was 10-7.  it couldv'e been stopped several times and i thought it would have been legit...

i hope the UFC starts going after these judges.....  one of the things that holds the sport back, IMO.