Tony Robbins: Mayweather spends $75mil+ per year

"There's a reason that Dana White hasn't spent a dime of his $200 million. He's a betting man and he's playing the long game."

It helps that Dana has a profession that keeps him extremely busy. Between training camps or in the off season, athletes seem to struggle with finding productive things to do with their time. It's all women, dope/booze, and gambling for many of them.

Imagine if Tony and Floyd were fused in a teleporter accident. A shorter, dark Tony Robbins with gigantic gold teeth, boxing circles around people at his life-coach speeches while going broke.

WoodenPupa - "There's a reason that Dana White hasn't spent a dime of his $200 million. He's a betting man and he's playing the long game."

It helps that Dana has a profession that keeps him extremely busy. Between training camps or in the off season, athletes seem to struggle with finding productive things to do with their time. It's all women, dope/booze, and gambling for many of them.

The intelligent ones are planning for life after their sports careers. They're smart enough to use their clout and celebrity to get into things the average guy would have an extremely hard time getting into with some huge financial backers or extraordinary personal talent.

Dana, as down-to-earth as he likes to portray himself, is basically a c-level officer of a billion dollar company.

CRE - 
Whambo - I never thought I'd hear that someone isn't touching any of their fortune because they're a betting man, but here we are.

The future is now

LOL

Spinning Shit - 
ShanTheMan - Dana White doesnt spend?

I guess ferraris and driveway snow are free.
For someone who has a personal fortune well into the 9 figures, a pair of $200k Ferraris and a $900 driveway snow budget won't lead you to the poor house.

Dana could turn around and sell both those cars tomorrow and take a $200k loss, Floyd at best has already lost $1.5 million on one car (he apparently has a matching set of all his Las Vegas cars at the house in Florida). He isn't going broke tomorrow, but before he's 50 it's going to get ugly.

I think you need to get me a quote on driveway snow, last I checked it was well over $1400

I have been in the Floyd goes broke camp since the start.

Not that I care how someone spends their money... but Floyd has hundreds of millions invested in Real Estate. He's always looking to make more and more money. 

What about Pacquiao? didn't he get busted for not paying taxes for about a decade?!?!? How does that even happen?!?!?!

nasthefad -

Conor is aspiring to be like this idiot, wouldnt be surprised if it eventually happens to him too

Oh yeah! Everything points to Conor being just like Floyd, blowing through his money. Conor is a regular at strip clubs, has a huge entourage of fucking retards, etc etc.

Go one you prick

CRE -
Whambo - I never thought I'd hear that someone isn't touching any of their fortune because they're a betting man, but here we are.

The future is now

CRE you're awesome

What's the money McGregor tries to take it straight to the ground? It's really going to come down to the first few seconds :D Just like Mr. Couture and Toney who ass was all over the place.

ShanTheMan -
Spinning Shit - 

For someone who has a personal fortune well into the 9 figures, a pair of $200k Ferraris and a $900 driveway snow budget won"t lead you to the poor house.

Dana could turn around and sell both those cars tomorrow and take a $200k loss, Floyd at best has already lost $1.5 million on one car (he apparently has a matching set of all his Las Vegas cars at the house in Florida). He isn"t going broke tomorrow, but before he"s 50 it"s going to get ugly.

I think you need to get me a quote on driveway snow, last I checked it was well over $1400

My buddy did it last October for his daughters birthday (Oxnard, CA) he said it was around $900.

Even if my friend understated how much it cost him, do you think that $500 difference is what"s keeping Dana afloat?

Three pages worth of comments and all because of something Tony Robbins said with ZERO evidence.

GTFOOHWTBS - Three pages worth of comments and all because of something Tony Robbins said with ZERO evidence.

Those McGregor gifs go really well to the Fracx- In Your Memory though

MacLifeHEEL - 
CRE -

The future is now

CRE you're awesome

Thank you. You're awesome too. I have family from Dublin.

Every person associated with the sport of boxing in Las Vegas was aware of the very prevalent pre-Pacquiao stories concerning Floyd's purported financial problems. Also, for the Haymon fans on here championing Al's claimed genius status, recent documents produced in one of the many lawsuits filed against shady ass Al show that Al's financial backers, Waddell & Reed, have reportedly lost more than 436 million of the 528 million that they invested in Haymon Boxing. 

When I worked in fraud I would always get his account he spends money like crazy. He goes on $250k shopping sprees at the high-end shops at Cesar's. He drops $100k at strip clubs. Constantly traveling $40k rooms. He would go through 2-3 million a month and will be broke in 5 years.

What about the companiese he owned TMT etc etc

Spinning Shit -
ShanTheMan -
Spinning Shit - 

For someone who has a personal fortune well into the 9 figures, a pair of $200k Ferraris and a $900 driveway snow budget won"t lead you to the poor house.

Dana could turn around and sell both those cars tomorrow and take a $200k loss, Floyd at best has already lost $1.5 million on one car (he apparently has a matching set of all his Las Vegas cars at the house in Florida). He isn"t going broke tomorrow, but before he"s 50 it"s going to get ugly.

My buddy did it last October for his daughters birthday (Oxnard, CA) he said it was around $900.

Even if my friend understated how much it cost him, do you think that $500 difference is what"s keeping Dana afloat?

What is driveway snow in this context? I'm assuming by your description it's something different to snow falling on your driveway?

Brock Lee -

What about the companiese he owned TMT etc etc

How many TMT shirts do you and your friends own? How many times do you see random people wearing TMT gear?

Whenever ever you read that someone owns a "lifestyle" brand featuring clothes you have never seen anyone wear in public, it's pretty safe to assume that the company is swimming in debt.