forrestfan - Hi Angela!

Should have seen this coming... typical. Phone Post 3.0
I thought you weren't listening? Phone Post 3.0
Lalalallallalala Phone Post 3.0

SensoriaUtopia -
jayduane - 
SensoriaUtopia -
jayduane - 
SensoriaUtopia - So you think it's cool for skeletor face Magana to go on twitter and trash Cain Velasquez for getting injured, as if Cain wanted to get fucking injured and not fight in Mexico?
Honestly i could care less. Do you think cain is losing sleep over her comments. But i guess you are. Phone Post 3.0

You could care less, but you went a made a thread white knighting for that piece of trash magana, you rock dude(sarcasm)
Dude youre just jealous cause i been chatting online with hot babes all day. Phone Post 3.0

I don't have to chat with them on line, I prefer to actually hang with them in real life, just saying
Thats awesome Phone Post 3.0

jayduane - 
BJTT_mikerobmma -
jayduane -
SensoriaUtopia -
forrestfan - Hi Angela!

Should have seen this coming... typical. Phone Post 3.0
I thought you weren't listening? Phone Post 3.0
Lalalallallalala Phone Post 3.0

whahahaha

The funniest thing about Angela is how much makeup she caked on her face for the TUF premiere.

She is a cunt tho. Phone Post 3.0

jayduane - 6 months from now this will be old news. She will be fighting and maybe winning. The tides will turn and this fickle crowd will have simmered down. Everytime t!!uf starts people on here find a fighter to hate on for their behavior that 99% most of us are just as guilty of doing the exact same childish behavior. And for the record. Lalallalalalala! Im not listening! Phone Post 3.0
You don't get it. She wants us to hate her. Obvious heel is obvious.......to most. Phone Post 3.0

DisgracieJJ - She came off bad on the show and is now trying to build on it a la Chael to stay in the limelight. Problem is she's doing it wrong by not being funny and also lacking the game Chael has to back it up. Phone Post 3.0

I like how everyone says she tries to be Chael but can't back it up.  Chael was 3-4 in his last 7 fights with all the shit talking he did.  Lets not put the Sonnen on a pedistal.