Top 10 female UFC fighters of all-time

Agree? Disagree? Let us know your thoughts on our newest top-10 female fighters in UFC history list!

3 Likes

Holly’s the GOAT WMMA gatekeeper. You should delete her from the list and just make it out of 9.

Edit: I should make my bias more clear. The amount of pointless point-fighting and non-contact sparring that she’s brought inside the Octagon has irreparably damaged WMMA. It’s so bad, that even highly entertaining fighters like Amanda, Joanna, ThugRose, Zhang Weili… they struggle to counterbalance Holly’s nonsense.

4 Likes

I could do without any WMMA.

4 Likes

Huh? The Weili/ Joanna fight was one of the best eva

2 Likes

I just don’t care for WMMA. 1 good fight out of 1000. Even amateur MMA has a great fight here and there but I’m not paying for that either.

No thanks.

2 Likes

Cyborg is 1 or 2.

1 Like

Cyborg shouldn’t even be on the list. She is a can crusher…always has been and always will be. Throughout her career she’s fought maybe two worthwhile opponents and one of them destroyed her.

1 Like

All those little skinny girls added together dont even measure a full Carano.

1 Like

Should Kayla Harrison be on this list? Or not in the game long enough yet?

Can’t be on a UFC list can she?

1 Like

Being a steroid freak that beats up women 30lbs lighter doesn’t make one great.

She is fucking trash.

Can you just the list here pls

Coenen was 17-3 when she fought Chris. Carano was undefeated. Akano was 14-5. Evinger was 19-5 and hadn’t lost in 6 years. Holm is an all-time great. Julie Budd was 13-2 (only losses to Rousey and Nunes) and hadn’t lost in over 8 years. I could go on.

1 Like

You are so lazy you can’t make one click?

Most of the chicks on that list are very talented and usually in entertaining fights.

Guess we’re just going to pretend Gina Carnap never existed??? What the fuck? Shame on you.

edit thought it wait top Mma, not ufc. Carry on

Cyborg is no. 1 whoever wrote this is a UFC shill. Steroids or not we don’t know how much the others are taking

I agree with Cyborg possibly being the GOAT but her UFC specific accomplishments pale in comparison to other WMMA fighters.

Lol at Ronda being in the top 5.