Top 10 Overrated MMA Fighters of All Time

Find out who made the list, and is your favorite fighter on here? Most likely...

http://mat-quest.com/top-10-overrated-fighters-time/

"Another main reason Diaz makes my bitch list is for missing press conferences after finally being given a shot to fight GSP, something he cried about like my 2 year old daughter cries for a lollipop.  To top that off – Diaz and Cesar constantly talked about him having some of the best Jiu Jitsu skills in the World.  Once given the opportunity to prove it against Estima – Nick simply left in the early morning like a bride leaving her groom. "

This author isn't trying to make any friends.

Pretty childish writing, and an unusual list indeed.

12SixElbow -  "Another main reason Diaz makes my bitch list is for missing press conferences after finally being given a shot to fight GSP, something he cried about like my 2 year old daughter cries for a lollipop.  To top that off – Diaz and Cesar constantly talked about him having some of the best Jiu Jitsu skills in the World.  Once given the opportunity to prove it against Estima – Nick simply left in the early morning like a bride leaving her groom. "

This author isn't trying to make any friends.
Pretty childish writing, and an unusual list indeed.

Did The Voice write this article? Phone Post

Diaz is dubbed to be the toughest guy to beat at Welterweight, aswell as being the guy that will take down Andersons legacy. 7-5 in the UFC, he's definately overhyped to shit Phone Post

That is some pretty terrible writing for sure. Phone Post

Rich Franklin???

"Rich has been fighting in the UFC for near 10 years now and has managed to rack up victories over the likes of Evan Tanner, Ken Shamrock, Yushin Okami, Travis Lutter, Wanderlei Silva, & Chuck Lidell. So how in the hell can he be considered one of the top 10 overrated fighters? Simple. His coach Jorge Gurgel is one of the best BJJ practitioners in the World, and one of the worst MMA competitors and MMA coaches in the World. Gurgel is known for putting out sub par athletes, and Franklin is one of them. Had Franklin wised up earlier in his career and chose a coach with some know how -Rich could have easily been on my list of top ten, but instead he kicks off my list of overrated 10"

writer of that article is a scumbag. just all negativity, shitting on every athlete he mentions, disgusting.