Top 10 undefeated fighters of 2010 in 2011

interesting to say the least, how quickly the mma scene changes;

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/412922-the-top-10-undefeated-fighters-in-mma#/articles/412922-the-top-10-undefeated-fighters-in-mma/page/11

I would embed if I wasn't on my phone.

Sub'd instead :/ Phone Post

I just realized how utterly ignorant I made myself out to be. Wow... Phone Post

bleacherreport.com/articles/412922-the-top-10-undefeated-fighters-in-mma#/articles/412922-the-top-10-undefeated-fighters-in-mma/page/11  

I will self promote here......I would have to add Clifford Starks 8-0. He won Shark Fights 50 on Oct. 15, then fought in the undercard in UFC 137 and won Oct. 29. To me, that would make him place at least in the top 20.

www.sherdog.com/fighter/Clifford-Starks-56902

To the "social media director" above me, perhaps you should figure out the context of what you are posting in before you post to it.

11the11s - To the "social media director" above me, perhaps you should figure out the context of what you are posting in before you post to it.

Thank you. I did realize that it did say top 10....I appreciate you bringing that to my attention.

Captain obvious here; reporting for duty- OP was implying that the undefeated hot prospects touted in the 2010 article all had a tough 2011. Not a place I would want my agent mentioning my name, as it seems to imply the fighter is in for a tough year Phone Post

The list for those who don't want to endure slideshows.

The Top 10 Undefeated Fighters in MMA
By Ken Beckett, June 29, 2010

10. Lyman Good (10-0)
9. Ryan Bader (11-0)
8. Sarah Kaufman (11-0)
7. John Hathaway (14-0)
6. Evan Dunham (11-0)
5. King Mo Lawal (7-0)
4. Megumi Fujii (20-0)
3. Gray Maynard (9-0-1)
2. Cain Velasquez (8-0)
1. Shane Carwin (12-0)

Obviously this Beckett guy is some sort of gypsy and placed a curse on everyone on this list.

Mitchell Gordon - 
11the11s - To the "social media director" above me, perhaps you should figure out the context of what you are posting in before you post to it.

Thank you. I did realize that it did say top 10....I appreciate you bringing that to my attention.

You sir, need to read and comprehend before you post or at the least admit when you are wrong. You are not doing your company nor your image any favors by posting in the manner you are.