Strickland vs DDP

1 Like

They set this shit up, they already set up the cameras in Africa

3 Likes

Donald Trump Republicans GIF by Election 2016

5 Likes

First gay champion in the history of the UFC

1 Like

What? Strickland had great jabs but that’s it. Fought on his back foot and got taken down multiple times. Terrible performance for a “champ”.

2 Likes

You forgot Michael Bisbing vs Matt Hammil.

9 Likes

Whiffing at air shouldnt win a fight

6 Likes

Terrible performance that people are 50/50 on who won the fight? DDP got jabbed at will and whiffed a ton of punches. Those TDs did nothing but probably won him the fight

I thought it was a fun fight to watch/those guys are incredible fighters. Sean started strong, DDP came back with adjustments and the 5th round they went for it. Neither guy should be ashamed of their performance and I thought Sean did enough for the W

7 Likes

I agree, DDP didn’t land shit. Compustrike works for the African Mafia

1 Like

No one won. It was a shit fight and even us fans lost by watching that crap.

3 Likes

Strickland clearly lost, idk what fight a lot of you were watching. That fire from the last minute, he needed to bring out after 3 when DDP was gassing and before he could catch that second wind.

2 Likes

Bro seriously stop with this bullshit Yan lost to Omalley, the only reason he beat sterling was being dirty

1 Like

I don’t watch this shit show anymore until they get rid of the women, but I would say, if you’re gonna be the PR disaster Strickland has been this week, you need to make sure you finish the fight. No matter Dana’s stance on free speech, if you think he wants a champion shitting all over his co main, you’re very wrong

Add me to your ignore list. I’m never gonna stop you fucking faggot go fuck yourself

Yan via murder

IMG_1175

4 Likes

Hi nda

Deer Popcorn GIF

1 Like

Morning sir

As soon as saw title

It’s not my thread lol

sure