Top 5 Hottest Female Fighter GIFS

Former UFC title challenger and Olympic medalist in wrestling Sara McMann recently discussed the controversial issue of sexuality in WMMA. For McMann who is raising a daughter, the issue is all the more important. She is well aware of that her being a professional athlete and a fighter affects her daughter's view of women in the world.

"I think it makes her believe that women are a lot more powerful than sometimes they can be portrayed," said McMann. "Sometimes women are portrayed in a really soft role - turn the other cheek and accept anything that comes your way. Women are more prized for their looks. I think that, for her, she sees that you can be a strong, assertive woman in the things that you want, if you're going to work for it."

"Women are allowed to be more assertive, and say what they want, and say how they feel. They can still put out their own pictures and own their own sexuality."

"You can be okay with that - not have to feel like if you're doing that you're being more slutty. You can be beautiful and a fighter ... If you want to be a sexy woman, be a sexy woman. I don't like anybody if they are apologetic about it. If that is what you want, own it. Be exactly who you are."

Some female fighters unabashedly embrace their sexuality, own it, and use it to put asses in seats.

None more so than Felice Herrig.

"I think the biggest downside is is when people think that's all I am or all I care about," said Herrig to MMAMania's Brian Hemminger. "I'm not just a fighter. I'm not just a girl, a daughter or a sister. You can't just be labeled or categorized as one thing. That's not all I'm about. I've always wanted to be a star. It's not even the sexy side, I'm a girl. I love playing dress-up and what girls don't? I like feeling beautiful and every girl wants to feel beautiful for who they are.

"I play up the sexy side, but I'm not playing. I'm being me. I'm not doing anything I'm uncomfortable with. A lot of people think that's what I'm all about and that I don't care about my fighting, that I spend more time promoting myself than training. There's only so much time in the day. I'm more dedicated than any other woman I've met and most of the guys. At the same time, fighting is a business. I'm promoting my brand. With women athletes, you get a lot more opportunities. It's more intriguing to the general public if the see a woman that wouldn't strike you as a fighter.

"There's so many women that I see in MMA that are beautiful and I love that you can see them as a women outside the spot and you wouldn't even know they were a fighter, but when they step into the cage, another side comes out for them and they just start destroying. I love it. The only downside I see is people labeling you, saying you're disrespecting the sport or that you're not taking it serious. I think it's harder to walk that line of being a woman, promoting that sexy side, but also being on top of your game."

Felice Herrig 1 Felice Herrig 12 Felice Herrig 3

In the end, mixed martial arts is as real as it gets, and sex appeal without skill doesn't have legs. If all a female MMA fighter is is sexy, without the requisite skill, the consequences are an immediate beating, followed by another beating or beatings, followed by quitting.

Next: Rose Namajunas

In? Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

INtrigued Phone Post 3.0

Here, and in for research. Phone Post 3.0

Hell yeah Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

hnngh page 1

I swear there better be some cheesecake up in this thread Phone Post 3.0

IN!

So the UFC sold? Oops.... Wrong thread Phone Post 3.0

Post cup cakes Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Thread no deliver. I dissapoint. Phone Post 3.0

Top 5 hottest gifs!

Posts 3 gifs of Felice... Phone Post 3.0

I love this website.

Top 5 hottest gifs:

1: ok, that worked

2: ok, that worked, so far we're above average performance for the UG

3: nope, red X

4: sped up gif

5: gina, that worked.

NEXT: Top 5 hottest weigh ins!

link doesn't work.

Is this place actaully the worst performing website on the internet? That's somethign to be proud of.

http://giant.gfycat.com/FittingFlimsyAfricanhornbill.gif

Let's see where it goes Phone Post 3.0

^^Vu Phone Post 3.0