Top fighters never been injured during training?

I was looking at some MMA instructional videos by Tito, GSP, Shogun, but then it occurred to me that all of those guys have had severe injuries while training. So while they might be legends in the ring/cage, the techniques they teach might not be the safest to train.

Got me thinking, have any top fighters NEVER been severely injured during training? When I say severely injured, I mean bad enough to have a fight postponed, or to reasonably change the course of a fight.

Randy Couture ? I don't recall him pulling out of a fight ? Frank Mir ? Aside from his motorbike accident. Chuck Liddell ? Matt Hughes ? I could be mistaken on some of these mind. Phone Post

Dan Henderson until now. Chael Phone Post

Sparro - Randy Couture ? I don't recall him pulling out of a fight ? Frank Mir ? Aside from his motorbike accident. Chuck Liddell ? Matt Hughes ? I could be mistaken on some of these mind. Phone Post

Couture pulled put of the Coleman fight way back when Phone Post

there is no cure all for injuries. anyone that has ever trained in any combat sport knows that. the only sport i can really relate to is wrestling and i know for a fact that many of the fighters from that discipline are fighting with nagging injuries. in a 3 month camp, its going to happen. there is no fighter in the UFC that hasnt fought at less than their best.

that being said, some fighter styles and training can decrease the possibility of injuries. the Diaz bros dont have many injuries with training because their style isnt geared towards explosiveness. but their style of training would not be beneficial for every fighter

Ah, I stand corrected. What about Bisping ? I don't recall him ever getting injured, or dan hardy. Phone Post

Sparro - Ah, I stand corrected. What about Bisping ? I don't recall him ever getting injured, or dan hardy. Phone Post

Bisping just backed out of his last fight, with Boetsch Phone Post

BJ.

But he paces himself really well in training. Sometimes way too well. But I still love the guy...

: ) Phone Post