Top Finishes: Lil' Nog

Antonio "Lil Nog" Rogerio Nogueira has put together quite the highlight reel in his near 20-year career fighting around the world, including memorable stops in PRIDE FC and the UFC:

1. KO vs. Luis Cane at UFC 106;

2. Armbar vs. Dan Henderson at PRIDE: Total Elimination 2005;

3. KO vs. Sam Alvey at UFC Fight Night 137;

4. KO vs. Tito Ortiz at UFC 140; and,

5. KO vs. Patrick Cummins at UFC 198.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-qj4Pcqxjk&feature=emb_title

"Minotoro" has his final bout, a trilogy fight vs. Shogun Rua at UFC on ESPN 14 on Saturday.

1 Like

Can't wait for this card.

One of the few guys left who holds a connection to what I personally believe was the golden Era of the sport. 

4 Likes
WaltJ -

Can't wait for this card.

One of the few guys left who holds a connection to what I personally believe was the golden Era of the sport. 

Agreed , just don't have those fighters I follow like I did back in the day 

Pride Never Die!

2 Likes
Chris - 

Pride Never Die!

This! I missed most of those fights actually, probably all of them, but gawd DAMNED I love reading you guys talking about them at the time lol.

I hope he doesn't retire after Shogun,there is time for Lil Nog vs Rumble 2

EKPOGI -

Ive seen you post this in other threads and i wonder why you bear such antipathy towards lil nog that you want to watch his brain die in the octagon ? 

1 Like
Connorwinztharematch -
EKPOGI -

Ive seen you post this in other threads and i wonder why you bear such antipathy towards lil nog that you want to watch his brain die in the octagon ? 

It's a good time for him to avenge that loss since Rumble will be rusty coming off retirement.

EKPOGI -
Connorwinztharematch -
EKPOGI -

It's a good time for him to avenge that loss since Rumble will be rusty coming off retirement.

Any version of rumble kills the current version of lil nog. 

Connorwinztharematch -
EKPOGI -
Connorwinztharematch -
EKPOGI -

Unfortunately we won't find out

EKPOGI -
Connorwinztharematch -
EKPOGI -
Connorwinztharematch -
EKPOGI -

Unfortunately we won't find out

Fortunately* we wont find out.

Corrected to honor the fact that  nog wont die at the hands of a serial abuser of women.

<3 Nog but WAR SHOGUN!!!!!!!!!

SHOGUN250 -

I love both fighters, but if the shogun that fought paul craig shows up then i think nog takes it. 

He brutalized Tito's mid section that night. 

Always loved Lil Nog since Pride.

Favorite Character at LHW in UFC Undisputed 2. Power with his hands, great grappling and sub defense. Just wrecked everyone.

Connorwinztharematch -
SHOGUN250 -

I love both fighters, but if the shogun that fought paul craig shows up then i think nog takes it. 

I think the same unless Lil Nog doesn't show up either.

Shogun is so hit or miss but he's my favorite LHW and imo the goat LHW who never tested positive 

1 Like

lol at all these years people NEVER getting the pictures right when speaking about Big Nog or Lil Nog.

Lil Nog article? Use Big Nog pic! Big Nog article, use Lil nog pic!

I feel like these are in the wrong order (most to least impressive)

Yeah 2 of my faves. Wish they could be fighting other opponents but at least this guarantees one of them gets a W!