Top up and coming fighters ?

When did Bocek tapped Vasquez? when and how?

double post....(I didn't relize the threads were split into pages now.)

Hominick goes without saying, then again, you're right, he's still young and growing by leaps and bounds.

Rene...thanks my man...can't wait to get back to a live event...I'm dying over here.

two words... Mark Bocek

Mark Bocek has not fought in MMA yet so I would not include him in this list. Chances are pretty good he will perform well but you never know until he has had a few fights because his debut will clear up alot of questions but it will be a few fights into his career where people will see where his potential will bring him.

I was really impressed with Steve Duquette. Hope to see him fight again soon

MDF....PLEASE tell me you're joking!

MDF is joking, but Crazyhook is not joking and i'm worry about his judgment...Duquette had one fight against...Andy Social , come on!!!!!

Hey match1

How many NHB fights have you had? Frank Shamrock lost his first 5 fights before he even started to become recognized. In MMA anyone can lose at any time. Rarely is it a reflection of a fighters skills. Chris Peak is on a tear. Trust me, he's up and coming.

rvboy

Thanks rvboy, I guess winning 4 out of my last 6 fights, (with my 2 losses to a HW World BJJ Champ by armbar,and a decsion to a UFC vet.) isn't good enough to be considered an up an comer in match1's eyes.I guess I will have to try harder!

although bocek have yet to fight, he is still without question an 'up and coming fighter' that all will get to see feb.28 at TKO.
we would have probably have seen him sooner, but some so-called promoters have had trouble putting together legit, sanctioned mma events in the previous months.

ttt

Desousa you are a fucking joke you do not know anything about the event you make it sound like this was the first event we tried to put on which is not the case not even going to explain that to a dumb shit like yourself and second this was the third card that Mark was to be lined up on at the time and it was not able to happen and by the way the other two were sanctioned and it still fell through which again was explained in detail a long time ago so get your head out of your ass or should I sayout of Stephan ass. Better yet go suck Stephan's dick so you can keep yourself busy you obviously have too much time on your hands and if you think what happened stopped this event in any way you are dead wrong there will be anouncements in the coming weeks so for now stick to sucking Stephan's cock

ojja with remarks as slanderous as yours, towards me, fighters, promoters, managers etc. i completely understand why your show never did or will ever, for that matter, get off the ground

ttt

thanks for the support or wait a minute maybe your posts on every thread concerning the event which this thread had nothing to do with but you decided to cut us down anyway wasn't really supportive

i support all hard working promoters and fighters who dedicate themselves for the love and growth of the sport, however when a bunch of loud talkers seem to have a negative opinion on everything anybody else does, i feel an arbitrary opinion is necessary on the matter

Either way, nobody has mentioned Kashk, probably the premier ping-pong player on this forum. should he choose to focus those energies away from ping-pong and towards mma, the sky is the limit.

you are so full of shit it is not even funny it was you who purposely went out to cut us down and any negative comments mentioned about TKO and MFC were brought on by themselves. You want to say shit about what happened purposely trying to get a reaction out of me you got it. I think you are an idiot any opinions you have on me off of this situation is fine with me your opinions and ideas mean nothing to me.

I have had many succesful shows and will continue to do so. Any one who has been to my cards has left happy and not been screwed over. This card who I was matchmaking for was to give fighters the opportunities they needed and anyone who I had dealt with before was first on the list for getting the best chance possible. This card will happen, Les Dickens is not giving up and those opportunities will be given again to the people who supported the shows previous to this one.

So say what you want DUUHmarcus DUUHsousa nothing has changed we will help this sport grow even though losing your support will be a huge loss and I probably won't sleep for days knowing I lost such an important person like you

Jason Darrah

i would like nothing more, than to see hard working promoters get what is acually deserved to them(surprisingly enough, you too can be included in this description)Hint: spend less time writing long-winded falsehoods to someone you feel can have no impact in such an industry. only time will tell.
btw, did every signed fighter or anyone involved for that matter, get paid from the inaugural SUAF?

D. Desousa