Torn Groin (Pics)

Not even a hint of ball...you should be ashamed...JK

That looks painful.

are you sure thats a from a groin tear.my leg looks like that after i jack off when im on a coke binge.

get better soon,glad you didnt hurt your hands,you would be missed on here

it could be a tear, but it could also just be a really good stretch or pull. any of those can screw you up for a long time. the only way to know if it is torn is to get an MRI and see for sure. If it is a tear, then surgery very well might be needed-- that's not cool seeing how fixing torn muscle is a lot like trying to sticth tissue paper together.

best advice I have... take some dixie cups, free water in them and use them to massage/ice the area.

Man,

I can really sympathize with you on this one. I've torn my groin twice now, once on each side. The extreme bruising and swelling usually is the tell tale sign that it's a tear as opposed to a pull. They usually don't do any type of surgery unless something has completely detached.

My advice is to be smart, ice, elevate, and slowly get into rehabbing it after a couple of weeks. DON'T make the mistake I made. Back in November of 08 I had a scheduled "Superfight" Gi grappling match at a big local tournament vs Fabiano Scherner. I tore my groin a week before and did the match anyways and ended up tearing it way worse. That setback nearly doubled the recovery time just because I'm a bone head about injuries sometimes, lol.

Take care and be smart with it!

Coach Foster