Toronto UFC jobs?

I've been searching now for the past few months since they announced the opening of the Toronto UFC Offices but I can't find anything about job postings. I've been on the ufc.com/jobs and nothing appears there and I've also called Zuffa and the switchboard girl simply says to go back to the website.
Anyone heard of any hiring by Tom Wright? I hear he's putting a temporary office at the Rogers Centre and it was to open over the past two weeks.

edit to avoid people repeating

Why not pop into the office and ask? Are you in toronto?

I'm in Ottawa, but I'd be willing to relocate. So the pop-in wouldn't exactly work.

Gibrawk - I've been searching now for the past few months since they announced the opening of the Toronto UFC Offices but I can't find anything about job postings. I've been on the ufc.com/jobs and nothing appears there and I've also called Zuffa and the switchboard girl simply says to go back to the website.
Anyone heard of any hiring by Tom Wright? I hear he's putting a temporary office at the Rogers Centre and it was to open over the past two weeks.

What kind of job are you looking for?

My buddy put in a resume through the ufc.com website, even though there are no job postings yet.

I am also interested in speaking with someone from the new office but not for in-house work.

Gibrawk - I'm in Ottawa, but I'd be willing to relocate. So the pop-in wouldn't exactly work.

Why does everyone bail on Ottawa?

Kai Tremeche - 
Gibrawk - I'm in Ottawa, but I'd be willing to relocate. So the pop-in wouldn't exactly work.

Unless you are a politician, why the f would you want to live there?

Eh_J - 
Kai Tremeche - 

Because it's not completely insane and filled with bedbugs like Toronto is?

Also, you can actually buy a house in Ottawa for less than a million for a 3 bedroom.

TTT

Kai Tremeche - 
Eh_J - 
Kai Tremeche - 

Because it's not completely insane and filled with bedbugs like Toronto is?

Also, you can actually buy a house in Ottawa for less than a million for a 3 bedroom.

Seriously, I love Toronto and it's a great city for single people, but it's impossible to own a house there.

Try ontario@ufc.com