Touch of Evil Newsletter

www.touchofevil.us

Touch of Evil Newsletter subscription rates:
1 issue - $3
3 issues - $8
6 issues - $15
12 issues - $30
If you're unsure if whether you'd like to order a subscription, email me at itsallgood137@sympatico.ca about a free sample issue

"Jeremy, I think you have done the best piece on me so far."
-- Dan Severn, former UFC Superfight champ, regarding a biography on Severn

Touch of Evil Newsletter is a monthly print newsletter that covers the world of mixed martial arts on a monthly basis featuring pay per view and major event reviews, exclusive detailed biographies on contemporary and historical martial arts stars, feature opinion editorials, and detailed news and analysis plus a lot more. If you wanted one phrase to sum up the Touch of Evil Newsletter, it would be "industry newspaper". Touch of Evil Newsletter also has the unique perspective of being written with the pro wrestling fan specifically in mind, although that isn't to say that non-wrestling fans won't enjoy the newsletter, as it can be equally enjoyed by all fans of MMA.

"I received the article, it is VERY good, I really enjoyed reading it."
-- Bas Rutten, former UFC Heavyweight champ, on the feature 'top thirty mixed martial artists of all-time' article in the August 2003 issue of Touch of Evil

Touch of Evil Newsletter regularly reviews UFC, K-1, King of the Cage, PRIDE and other pay per view and major events, and recaps major events not available on pay per view so you know what went down at every major event around the globe every month. In the past we have done lengthy, detailed biographies on such historical figures as Helio Gracie and Jigoro Kano and contemporary names on the fight scene such as Royce Gracie, Randy Couture, Ken Shamrock and Mike Tyson. We cover the details of all the small independent events held all around the planet, whether they be in the U.S., Canada, Japan, Brazil, Europe or elsewhere. We do articles taking a look back at events and news from the MMA past, and have done feature articles on a variety of topics, such as year in review articles, ranking the top box office fighters in UFC history, and ranking the greatest fighters of all-time, including our best selling issue, that being the August 2003 issue featuring Top Thirty Mixed Martial Artists of All-Time article, which spanned 35,000 words in an issue that was over 50,000 words.

"Loved the newsletter... Looking forward to the next."
-- Josh Barnett, former UFC Heavyweight champ and current King of Pancrase

"Your biography of Helio Gracie was outstanding, it was one of the most well researched, interesting, and informative biographies I have ever read. I was especially interested in your findings about Helio verses Wladek Zbyszko. I'm also glad to see your inclusion of Ad Santel's matches against martial artists of his day. Excellent issue, that biography was outstanding... For those of you who... don't read Touch of Evil, the best way I know how to describe it is the (Wrestling) Observer for MMA. It looks similar to Observer, and Jeremy's writing style is also very similar to Dave Meltzer's. Likewise, Jeremy's knowledge of the MMA scene is incredible."
-- Karl Stern, pro wrestling historian and editor of the DragonKing Press

"It is a great f'n issue. So much stuff I haven't even read half of it yet."
-- Kyle Wolf, Touch of Evil subscriber

Touch of Evil Newsletter
www.touchofevil.us
itsallgood137@sympatico.ca
1 issue - $3
3 issues - $8
6 issues - $15
12 issues - $30
For a free issue, email me with your shipping address at itsallgood137@sympatico.ca

ttt

ttt

ttt

I have nothing to do with this. Just, y'know, in case anyone was wondering.

UWE