Tournament Organizer Bans Fascist Competitor

This happened at a grappling tournament last weekend:

http://www.bjjee.com/bjj-news/tournament-organizer-apologizes-for-bans-fascist-competitor/

Good for him...

It's high time people realize this sport is for rapists, pedos, con-men and murderers --NOT fascists!!!

shen -

Good for him...

It's high time people realize this sport is for rapists, pedos, con-men and murderers --NOT fascists!!!

Lol FTW as always Phone Post 3.0

shen -

Good for him...

Odd isn't, racism is the only high crime that only requires thought to be considered guilty and thus so reviled as to be banned. Yet, people who actively harmed others are welcome with open arms.

Thought crime> actual crime Phone Post 3.0

Pretty standard over in eastern Europe to have those dudes running around

Guilty of thoughtcrime?

And I thought the IBJJF were unreasonable. Sorry state of affairs for the sport.

I don't think he could get away with that patch in his gi in the US.

i mentioned this on the fb thread, but what about all the hayabusa rising sun gis. im sure a lot of people r rocking those. also, im sure a few guys might even have rising sun patches, or any number of "offensive" patches on their gis

fuck nazi scum.

"large patch which had the Celtic cross (can be seen as a symbol of Fascism)"

The celtic cross is a symbol of facism? I thought it was the iron cross?

This form of the celtic cross is typically used among white power idiots. It was used as the logo for the white power band Skrewdriver as well.

again, fuck nazi scum.

ibjjf needs to ban themselves over their blatant bias for all brazilian competitors.

Lol shen Phone Post 3.0