Tragic news for JoshSamman

So young.. always too soon.

I wouldn't know what to do if I was In his shoes. R.I.P Phone Post 3.0

Just awful...she was only 22.  I feel for Josh, and also can't imagine what her parents are going through right now. 

Awful. Very tragic news. Condolences to Josh and the woman's family.

That breaks my heart. She's so young, I wonder what happened. My thoughts go out to him and his/her family. Phone Post 3.0

To put a face to the tragedy.

Poor guy. RIP.

RIP. Best wishes. . Phone Post

BENDOver_and_took_it - 

Not to get in to all the details...but that is not the girl that died if I am reading things correctly. 

Hailey Bevis (1990 - 2013)

Obituaries

Hailey Kate Bevis 

Hailey Kate Bevis, 22, of Tallahassee, Florida, died Friday, August 30, 2013.

She was born in Tallahassee on December 6, 1990. A memorial service will be held at First Baptist Church (108 W College Ave, Tallahassee, FL 32301) on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 11:00am. Family will receive friends in the Welcome Center of First Baptist Church. A private burial will be held at Tallahassee Memory Gardens.

Our dream queen was a Daddy's girl, and the light of her Momma's eyes. She always said to "Never leave angry, and always say 'I love you'." She preferred hugs over handshakes, and never met a stranger. She had a beautiful soul that always shined through her big, brown eyes, and a smile that could light up a room.

She is survived by many close friends and her beloved family; Mother, Susan Y. Bevis, and Father, Thomas G. Bevis (Cathy Burke). Brothers, Luke (Brittany and Wayland), William (Lauren), and Oliver Bevis, all of Tallahassee. Loving family members Susanne and Joe Taranto, Jo Davis, Bonnie and Richard Bevis, Heather and Todd Bevis (Cayden and Raelynn), Heather Frenchman (Brandt), Pam Hamilton (Russ, Matt, Margaret and Leslie), Lisa Yarborough, Tommy and Carol Yarborough (Kelly and Juliet), Amber and Dylan Goff and her special love, Josh Samman. 

Hailey was a long time member of First Baptist Church, and her faith was strong. To honor that, the family requests donations be made to First Baptist Church, in lieu of flowers, to help fund other young people in their faith.

Bevis Funeral Home (www.bevisfh.com, 850/385-2193) is assisting the family with their arrangements.

- See more at: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/tallahassee/obituary.aspx?n=hailey-bevis&pid=166771134&fhid=5827#fbLoggedOut

I definitely wasn't a fan of his on the show, but this is just horrible I would never wish this on anyone. He must be devastated... Prayers go out, Phone Post 3.0

RIP, terrible news. 

Long time lurker not a huge poster, but my heart goes out to him good guy sad to hear anytime it happens, stay strong bro.

Peace Phone Post

That's terrible... Thoughts and prayers Phone Post 3.0

She was very beautiful.. Thoughts and prayers for everyone involved. Phone Post

BENDOver_and_took_it -

Thats not her. Phone Post

So it was a new GF since the show was filmed?

That is very, very sad. Phone Post

Josh is a good guy feel really bad for him Phone Post 3.0

Sucks bad hope he will be able to recover