Trailer for Halle Berry 'Bruised' film with Shevchenko

The movie comes out on Nov. 24 on Netflix.

Do they end up making out?

1 Like

Gotta watch the movie to find out :wink:. Sorry, I didn’t get an advance viewing.

I soon as I hear “Jackie Justice” I gotta turn it off.

2 Likes

This looks like one of those “I made a bot watch 100 MMA and boxing movies and this is what it wrote” outcomes.

4 Likes

My god this looks terrible. I don’t even find 99% of real women’s MMA entertaining let alone a movie about it that looks like shit.

5 Likes

I think sean patrick flannery’s recent movie will go down as the best mma based movie. All the other ones are kinda cheesy and cringey IMO

3 Likes

Now the posturing next to Rose at weigh ins makes sense

This probably has a lesbian love story built within it

1 Like

Not getting cramps from menopause seems like a PED.

2 Likes

wait until you start researching whether women aren’t scheduled to fight during certain times of the month.

1 Like

Isnt this the same movie that screwed cat zigano over somehow?

2 Likes

Doesn’t look bad. Halle Berry cage fighting just seems absurd to me so I doubt I’d watch it. She’s a legit actress though and it looks like a real, decent budget/quality production, so I’m at least glad Valentina’s not in some cheap-ass bullshit movie.

I’ll only watch if they “fight” for the belt by scissoring.

its lame but u can see halle like never before

see her at age 55
see her smoke a cigarette while taking a shit
see her makeout with a lesbian who looks like grace jones

Remove any and all “fight” sequences, and it’s probably pretty good. Like WMMA Creed.

I didn’t realize you could watch this online already. Watched a few minutes. Seems like it’s pushing for heavy drama, but it probably fails. All the MMA movies are like that. They’re all trying to make a movie like the first Rocky and it doesn’t really work.

There was some flashback sequences for her losing a fight. I think they said he was getting beat so bad she jumped out of the cage? lol. That’s actually hilarious. Probably not a way to start a movie you want it to be taken seriously.

Im not watching the trailer because I dont want to see the half the movie, but not bad getting this and Hawk Eye on Disney + on the same day.

That’s because Sean is a legit Martial Artist and not just an actor jumping on a band-wagon. Jackie Justice, Jesus H. Christ, LOL.

Supposedly ufc released zingano or something because she didn’t take a fight to film this movie. Then when Halle Barry heard zingano wasn’t a ufc fighter she didn’t want to work w her for the movie.

That might not be exactly how it went down but I’ve heard something similar just dont remember the details. Sounds like Barry is a POS

1 Like