Train at Team Quest for FREE!

TTT for Team Quest!

Open Grappling at Team Quest this past Sunday was awesome!

Hopefully, as word gets out that we are opening our doors for FREE TRAINING on Sundays, we will be hosting lots more talent looking to have fun on these cold Sunday mornings.

Feel free to call us at the gym if you need hotel information or directions to our facility. The number is 503-661-4134.

Malachy, give me a call at the gym.

(Thanks to everyone for keeping this bumped!)

TTT
I'm going to come down this sunday for sure!

Looks like some of the Wolfpack will be rolling this Sunday down at Team Quest, getting ready for the IFL World Team Finals!!!

When is Temecula going to start doing this?

Give Dan or Heath a call down at TQ South (Temecula, CA) to discuss schedule 951-677-1684.

Until then, get some training in at TQ North (Portland, OR) for FREE!!!

Jay White, Robert Follis and Matt Horwich in the gym today. Lots of new people rolling. Come on down!

that's cool,

how'd you make out at the tropicana btw?

poco - I won a unanimous decision. Moving on to the semi-finals in March. Loveland finished his guy in the first round and moves to the semi's too.

big shouts out to quetst. I got to roll around with a bunch of good dudes. matt horwich and nick gilardi, those guys are beasts!

Training at Team Quest was awesome on Sunday!

Tons of TQ students (as usual) and many new faces getting in some great training.

Those that were there saw TQ Head Coach Robert Follis rolling and giving free "mini-privates" to anyone interested; Team Quest middleweight / IFL pro-fighter and resident submission machine Matt "Suave" Horwich was happily taking on all comers for some friendly Sunday grappling; as well as Team Quest Heavyweight pro-fighter and 2-time Pan American Jiu-Jitsu champion Jay White handing out some friendly "taps"!

Everybody had a great time and nobody got injured (not even a bruised ego)!!!

Thanks to everyone for being so cool.

See you next Sunday!

Call the gym 503-661-4134 with any questions.

Thanks to everyone who came down to roll. It was great
to see so many new faces.

wow!

I might be able to swing this.....

"poco - I won a unanimous decision. Moving on to the semi-finals in March. Loveland finished his guy in the first round and moves to the semi's too."

congrats! my training partner lost to showalter in his first pro fight. good luck in the semis.

ttt for Temecula, just do it!

Team Quest will be open on Sunday 12-24-06, Christmas Eve, between 10:30am and 12:30pm for our FREE Open Grappling.

Most of the Matt Lindland's Wolfpack will be there getting in some last minute rolls before they compete in the IFL World Team Championship on December 29th!

Come on down in between trips to the shopping malls!