Train at Team Quest for FREE!

Team Quest will be opening it's doors located at 18206 SE Stark Street in Gresham, Oregon EVERY SUNDAY between 10:30am and 12:00pm, for a limited time, beginning 12/10/06.

Come train with and test yourself against Team Quest's students base during our weekly Open Grappling session. FOR FREE!!!

Everybody is welcome regardless of background, skill level, goals or affiliations.

Our doors are open. Stop by.

I am strong!!!!!!

sweet.

ttt

If they're as tough as the Team Quest Training DVD looks, I'd have to bring a bucket to throw-up into.

They should do the same in Temecula, nobody else is open on Sunday.

Nice!!!

The fact that I can not go is full of the suck

If you need directions, feel free to call Team Quest at 503-661-4134.

Please leave your ego at the door.

We are looking to have fun and get in some great training during the Holiday Season.

Nice.

smart move,good for everyone,winwin

Free is really very affordable. If you can make the time, come check it out.

Our room is filled with people of all skill levels and backgrounds. We do have pro fighters dropping by all the time but Team Quest is not just for fighters. Drop in and check it out!

Having attended a 3-day training camp at TQ last year, I'll say that both the facility and the instruction is every bit as to-notch as you'd expect.

TTT for free training at a world-class facility.

are there any good hotels in the area? i cant find anything on the web and id be coming from oklahoma....

Econolodge is right across the street from us. Our mini campers and visiting pros stay there. Not 3 star but clean and convenient.

Econolodge
18323 SE Stark Street
(503) 491-4444

cool thanks

There isn't one scheduled yet. We will post on our site and send out e-mails when the next one comes around.

ttt

"are there any good hotels in the area? i cant find anything on the web and id be coming from oklahoma.... "

In addition to the EconoLodge that's across the street from the gym, there is a Super 8 that is 2 blocks up the street as well. It's totally walking distance, that's where I stayed when I was at camp.

TTT again for free training.

ttt,

If only I lived in Oregon I would stop by