Train w/VITOR on 6/26 for $99!

BEST MMA TRAINING DEAL IN JUNE IS HERE NOW!!!
THIS IS THE BEST DEAL FOR FANS AND PRACTICTIONERS OF MMA AT A REDUCED PRICE PLUS HELPING NEEDY KIDS TOO!

Here's your chance to roll/throw down and get some TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN instruction time with Vitor Belfort - hosted by Sean McCully's LA Boxing

When: Sat June 26th

Where: LA Boxing - Aliso Viejo L.A. BOXING
6 JOURNEY, STE 170
ALISO VIEJO, CA 92656
(949)362-1464
(see link for map and driving info)
http://www.lakickboxing.com/06location.htm

Time: Should begin at 11am and run for at least 4 hours

What to bring: Boxing Gloves, mouth piece, protective cup (your choice) workout gear.

Vitor will be assisted by the LA Boxing staff and the Seminar will cover Boxing, Kick Boxing/Muay Thai, BJJ (no Gi) as it applies to MMA.

EVERYONE WILL GET A CHANCE TO ROLL (no Gi) WITH VITOR!

Come on down and improve your game with Vitor and some of the best trainers/fighters in the business!

Everyone will get a Goodie bag which will include a special LA Boxing/Vitor Seminar shirt.

FREE TIX TO LA BOXING FIGHT CLUB ON THE SAME NIGHT!

ALSO PART OF THE PROCEEDS WILL GO TO CHARITY - THE ORANGEWOOD CHILDRENS HOME!!!!

PRICE REDUCED to $99! but class size will be limited so call the gym or email us at laboxingav@aol.com

See you on the mat June 26th!

VITOR AINT CHEAP SO DONT YOU BE EITHER!!!

Where can you improve your fight game, watch some great local fights and give to a worthy cause all at once!!!!

BTT for Vitor and the Orangewood Childrens Charity!

whats la boxing fightclub?

WOW...

will he teach how to cut with the seams

Come check this out! Training with Vitor Belfort in the afternoon plus fights to follow that night!

"whats la boxing fightclub?" - Jack Tripper

We hold Fight Club which showcases local talent from LA Boxing and other gyms/trainers for Boxing, Kick Boxing & MMA. Its a good warm up for the newbies to get some experience.

We have had many Celeb PRO fighters in attendance to watch -
Kimo, Josh Barnett, Eddie Millis, LA Giant, Alan Goes,
Fujita, Inoki, etc.

Its a fun time w/Great Fights & Hot Babes!
Vitor may be hanging out at this one as well!

BTT for Vitor and the Orangewood Childrens Charity!

Thanks for the bump Deeder - lets get a good tunr out for a worthy cause - some orphaned kids who could REALLY use the $$ assistance. The training with Vitor is Bonus prize - helping those kids is the Primary!

TTT.. nah.. my thing is to train with vitor.. screw the kids.

ttt

ttt

ttt

eatmorebeans - "nah.. my thing is to train with vitor.. screw the kids." Not a nice guy but an honest one!

OnenOnlyDan -"i pay that for a month of training.."

Not with Vitor you dont and not for a GREAT CAUSE!

lets keep bumping this and get a great turn out!

TTT.

TTT For a great cause and a chance to learn with one of the best

if the LA Giants there ill be there

Im sure the Giant will be there too - I saw him this morning - he aint the Giant you saw on Pride - he MUCH MORE FIT AND LEAN. Much improved skills.
It's wild to have him hold the focus mits and thai pads - really makes you feel small.

BTT For a great cause and a chance to learn with one of the best!

TTT!
The LA Giant will be there! He will be rolling and as always will glove up and spar with you if you are so inclined!LA Boxing in aliso is a great gym with a good ground program headed by Jeremy Williams.
My brother the insane-one will be there, Justin McCully as well as myself Sean McCully!

Come out and join us it will be great training!
We are haveing some fights that night and you get
in for free when you do the seminare!
We got great give aways buy X-S energy drink& RVCA clothing!
Dont miss out act now!
Thanks,Sean

ttt