Train with Chute Boxe this summer.

CHUTE BOXE MMA CAMP
Submitted by: Marcelo Alonso
Posted On 05/19/2006

After the Jiu-Jitsu camp´s fever around the world now is the time of Chute Boxe Academy, one of the most important MMA teams around the World, to make it first FIGHTCAMP in JULY. ' Our main idea is provide the interchange for some foreign athletes and fans that want to train and learn with qualified masters and professional athletes of high performance of Chute Boxe team', explains Rafael Cordeiro technical director of the team.

The Program will take place In the headquarter of Chute Boxe in Curitiba from 15th until 30th of July. The participants will have all the support for lodging, feeding, translator and all the necessary assistance, besides the chance to explore the experience of the main Masters of the Academy: Rudimar Fedrigo and Rafael Cordeiro (Muay Thai and MMA), Nino Schembri and Cristiano Marcelo (Jiu Jitsu) among others.

Some lessons will be shared with the Professional Fight Team, an unique opportunity to train with Wanderlei Silva, Mauricio Shogun, Murilo Ninja, Evangelista Cyborg and so many others professional fighters. The complete schedule will be announced in the next few days. More information and registration can be made through the email: fightcamp@chuteboxe.com.br "We are making through an old dream that is to open our Academy for foreigners who want to train with us; we've been receiving innumerable requests around the World. I am proud of being able to show the professionalism level that we've reached. Who knows we can find a new fighter that tomorrow can be part of the Team? I strongly believe in this interchange", states Rudimar Fedrigo creator of Chute Boxe team who explains in the following lines how it will work:

• Program will take place from 15th until 30th of July in Curitiba, the Academy hometown;

• Group from 20 guests(minimum) to 30 (limit);

• The package includes: lodging, feeding, city transportation, gym, English translator, travel insurance and all the necessary assistance.

• Training with the Masters of the Academy: Rudimar Fedrigo and Rafael Cordeiro (Muay Thai and MMA), Nino Schembri and Cristiano Marcello (Jiu Jitsu) among others.

• Unique opportunity to train with Wanderlei Silva, Mauricio Shogun, Murilo Ninja, Evangelista Cyborg and so many others professional fighters;

• Opportunity to show your skills and share experiences: Specific training for fighters with experience and beginners.

• Training from Monday to Saturday, four hours daily in the Chute Boxe Academy plus two hours in the Gym;

• Exclusive seminars with Top Professional Fighters;

• Entire cost U$ 2.500 per person, airline ticket NOT included.

The complete schedule will be announced in the next few days with the registration form.

For more information: fightcamp@chuteboxe.com.br

pretty sweet opportunity

Damn if it only wasnt 2500 dollars! Im not poor but Muay Thai camps in Thailand are like 100 dollars a week. 2500 is steep. They better do my damn laundry too.

CRE, so cancel the gay cruise and go train.

ttt

Amazing opportunity. We are lucky that MMA is not yet main stream and we are able to train with superstars of the sport. If this was a mainstream sport like basketball or football people would spend ALOT more for a week of training.

is that THE amechi?

You all know you want to go just so you can say you went to Brazil and trained with Chute Boxe.

I would go just so when I fill out info from now on I can put "Chute Boxe Brazil" as my gym affiliation.  That would be around $4000 with airfare.  Not chump change.   

We must be the craziest fans around. We actually want to get our asses kicked for a whole painful week, and fork out 2500$ too!

$2500 is alot of money but with lodging, and food
included it's still worth it.

LMAO @ DrRollLot!!

ttt for details for the lucky bastards with $4k burning a hole in their pocket.

What kind of training will the participants recieve?

once a day, twice a day? The food included is it McDonalds or nutricious meals like grilled chicken, tuna, whole wheat. etc?