Trained MMA fighter KO's replacement opponent with slam in parking lot street fight

Addictions and trends aren’t the same thing. And nicotine is a very addictive drug with known “benefits”, albeit more subtle than the effects of alcohol and most drugs.

2 Likes

Didn’t look like a slam just a double leg. I was expecting a Frank Shamrock vs Igor slam

1 Like

Being lifted up for a slam and being spiked on your head would be terrifying. I’d be trying my best to protect my head. If I survived someone trying to spike me I would break their leg badly if I got a chance.

1 Like

This. Dude just had no sprawl and slammed himself essentially lol

2 Likes

this may explain tito

1 Like

The leg kick that buckled his ENTIRE body should’ve been the plain as day sign to call it a night. This guy needed an additional cracked melon.

1 Like

I know a few guys that got into a mutually agreed upon fight and one punched someone who fell back like that and got varying degrees of brain damage they did about a year on average.

I would definitely fight on the grass if I could. I also have pillow hands so I doubt I’m joint anyone. I’d probably just chop their legs or take them down. My ground control is pretty good but I’d be afraid of getting bitten, eye gouged or soccer kicked by some thug

1 Like

My sisters boyfriend was at the Elks Club playing pool when I was a teenager. He must’ve said something or an argument etc, but his friend punched him & he hit his head. Had to be airlifted to the city for surgery & was never really the same. No idea what happened to the guy who punched him.

Joe Shilling was lucky that giy he punched didn’t crack his skull.

4 Likes

Don’t let the fight distract from how cool that cigarette made him look casually taking that last drag before going to work.

7 Likes

I hate that.
Judges should be processed & thrown in gpop for a day before even considering sentencing, or at the very least listen to guards who know how it is in there.
Guy should’ve had his good time on probationary status as a first measure.

1 Like

He caught him crossing up his feet.

1 Like

I thought he was going to be a bad ass fighter, I was very disappointed

A couple risky things combined: Concrete and Father Time. Both undefeated

1 Like

1 Like

Nobody smokes those first cigarettes with glee, but with choking. Not even pleasure except of… following a trend. Addiction is fucking real yet it comes later, you have to work yourself to it (!). And even a small kid knows cigarette companies have made their products as addictive as possible, has seen older adults with bad lungs, sickly aged look, etc. Such rebels, destroying your health for being a slave to companies ha ha.

And yes nicotine has benefits, I occasionally take gums for mental focus, especially when driving for hours. Impressive results when you can measure it as it’s otherwise very subtle indeed. But who starts smoking for “benefits” besides fitting in… that is, trend following? Maybe some gals for appetite reduction?

Watching MMA, playing football, seeing people lose by inferior cardio, etc. have made my sons know what real tough guys are. Just pretending by tattoos and smoking don’t cut it.

1 Like

anna faris christy GIF by mom

1 Like

Old video.

Stick to smoking and making excuses for it ha ha